"The scene was brightened thanks to the new employee, Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "'face genius' Cha Eun-woo."

Actor Shin Se-kyung said, Thanks to Cha Eun-woo, the atmosphere of the scene was good.Shin Se-kyung held an interview with MBCs Na Hae-ryung End at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th.Shin Se-kyung said, The color of the work was so good. It was not violent, it was not forced to create conflict.When I thought about the overall harmony, I decided to appear on the idea of ​​an harmless drama. As for the love line with Cha Eun-woo, It was good to be like a loco that was not heavy, and it makes no sense for a officer to say everything to Mama and complain to her.I think the freshness and youth that Mr. Cha Eun-woo has has made me feel heavy and awkward, he said. I think Ive made it easier to make a big deal of sense.Cha Eun-woo, called face genius, Shin Se-kyung said, It is great.I do not have to say more. I asked the director how the film was taken on the day when Jung Eun-woo finished his first filming.I liked it very much around the monitor, the director said. Thanks to Jung Eun-woo, the atmosphere of the scene has become much brighter.In the end of the 26th, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung played as the first female officer in Korea.

Actor Shin Se-kyung said, "Thanks to Cha Eun-woo, the atmosphere of the scene was good."

Shin Se-kyung held an interview with MBC's "Na Hae-ryung" End at a cafe in Nonhyeon-dong, Seoul on the afternoon of the 24th. Shin Se-kyung said, “The color of the work was so good. It was not violent, it was not forced to create conflict. When I thought about the overall harmony, I decided to appear on the idea of ​​an harmless drama. "

As for the love line with Cha Eun-woo, “It was good to be like a loco that was not heavy, and it makes no sense for a officer to say everything to Mama and complain to her. “I think the freshness and youth that Mr. Cha Eun-woo has has made me feel heavy and awkward,” he said. “I think I’ve made it easier to make a big deal of sense.”

Cha Eun-woo, called 'face genius', Shin Se-kyung said, "It is great. I do not have to say more. "I asked the director how the film was taken on the day when Jung Eun-woo finished his first filming. “I liked it very much around the monitor,” the director said. “Thanks to Jung Eun-woo, the atmosphere of the scene has become much brighter.”

In the End of the 26th, Na Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung played as the first female officer in Korea.