Lee Seung-gi Bae Suzy reunited with 25 billion masterpieces...Will we write a new history of spy Action with VagaBond'?

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunited in six years: Can they renew their life with a 25 billion-magnitude Vagabond that has been in the works for over a year?On the afternoon of September 16, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The scene was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra.Vagabond is an intelligence officer who draws dangerous and naked adventures of family, affiliation, and the nameless Vagabond, and depicts the process of a man involved in a civil-port passenger plane crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.It is a work that has been prepared for a long time and has been enthusiastic for a long time.It is an exciting drama with various kinds of intelligence, action, politics, thriller, melody, and narrative.  I wanted to make a drama that you can not bear because you are curious about the next time.To do that, great actors gathered together and made it together. Vagabond also made headlines with the work that Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who starred together in the Book of Gugaga, worked together in six years.First, Lee Seung-gi was a hot stuntman who used Jackie Chan as a role model, but he played the role of Cha Dal-gun, who lived the life of a pursuer after the crash of a civil plane.Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, etc. As a master of 18 martial arts, he plays an action to burn the whole body and challenges the character, which is different from the role he has played in the meantime.Lee Seung-gi said, I think that one of the Drama Characters I have done so far is a masculine character.I hope you have fun with me.  I was originally acquainted with director Yoo In-sik, so I happened to hear about the work.I was so happy to be able to appear in the film, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, When I talk about the army, many people laugh. They say, Have you got out yet? But they have escaped to some extent.I still have pride in the military and I like the Korean military, he said. I think I had a similar experience with the basic shooting methods, so I felt quite confident and easy.Bae Suzy is a black agent of the NIS and is divided into Gohari Station, who is trying to find the truth.I will draw a change in the person who is growing up as I meet the events that I did not think about and overcame the harsh troubles.When I first got this, I felt very interesting, said Bae Suzy, and I was curious and curious because I had never been in the spy action.I hope youll see him growing, he said.I met again and breathed with my brother Seung-gi in six years, and when I met him, he remained a very good memory, so it was nice to have his work again and I think he was able to work with good breathing, Bae Suzy said. I also digested his brother Seung-gi and Action Shin six years ago.I felt a lot of skinny, muscley, and a lot of skinny, he added.The two had a long time of pre-education to digest the intense action gods.Lee Seung-gi said, There are various actions such as car stunts and shootings, although there are actions done by the body.Actors, including Suzy, took classes at Action School for two to three months in advance and finished them easily, he said.Shin Sung-rok, who has been continuing his restless activities with Empresss Dignity and Per, played the role of the NIS intelligence team leader Ki Tae-woong.It digs into the case coldly and seriously, but it increases the tension in the drama by Acting a multi-faceted person who hides the hot inside.Shin Sung-rok said, I always seemed lucky to have been in charge of the next unexpected character.It was a character who was very internal now and had to cut off my arms and legs.I had to express it by cutting it down so much that I felt that there was nothing I could do, and it was very difficult. In addition, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra of the NIS 7th staff member, Gong Hwa-suk, will perform in Jessica Lee, a secret weapons lobbyist.Moon Jeong-hee said, As soon as I received the script, I thought that I would do this drama in Korea. I was a character who had not done it in the past, and I felt attractive because I was a secret weapon lobbyist, a man who broke the glass wall in the world of men.The Vagabond team cited the story of the various genres, the exotic scenery shot in Morocco, and the teamwork between actors as their advantages.Above all, the fact that it is 25 billion masterpieces in the filming period of one year has attracted great attention.Lee Seung-gi said, There was no anxiety because the bishop and the field staff prepared the perfect scene so that I could not feel the burden.It was much more fun than the script, and it was fun because we produced it more than we could imagine without harming the drama.I took a picture with a sense of stability in the field where I only had to play a role in my role. Actors confidence in the work was considerable: Shin Sung-rok would discuss with Actors when the audience rating exceeded 30% and say he would fulfill his pledge.Shin Sung-rok said, I sweated a sweat and sweated hard, and it seems that the god will give a new imagination with a different imagination from other Dramas that have been there so far.I think it is a work that you can expect. Meanwhile, SBSs new gilt drama, Vagabond, will be broadcast first on September 20 following Physician John.Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung
Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunited in six years: Can they renew their life with a 25 billion-magnitude Vagabond that has been in the works for over a year?On the afternoon of September 16, SBSs new gilt drama Vagabond was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul.The scene was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra.Vagabond is an intelligence officer who draws dangerous and naked adventures of family, affiliation, and the nameless Vagabond, and depicts the process of a man involved in a civil-port passenger plane crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.It is a work that has been prepared for a long time and has been enthusiastic for a long time.It is an exciting drama with various kinds of intelligence, action, politics, thriller, melody, and narrative.  I wanted to make a drama that you can not bear because you are curious about the next time.To do that, great actors gathered together and made it together. Vagabond also made headlines with the work that Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who starred together in the Book of Gugaga, worked together in six years.First, Lee Seung-gi was a hot stuntman who used Jackie Chan as a role model, but he played the role of Cha Dal-gun, who lived the life of a pursuer after the crash of a civil plane.Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, etc. As a master of 18 martial arts, he plays an action to burn the whole body and challenges the character, which is different from the role he has played in the meantime.Lee Seung-gi said, I think that one of the Drama Characters I have done so far is a masculine character.I hope you have fun with me.  I was originally acquainted with director Yoo In-sik, so I happened to hear about the work.I was so happy to be able to appear in the film, he said.Lee Seung-gi said, When I talk about the army, many people laugh. They say, Have you got out yet? But they have escaped to some extent.I still have pride in the military and I like the Korean military, he said. I think I had a similar experience with the basic shooting methods, so I felt quite confident and easy.Bae Suzy is a black agent of the NIS and is divided into Gohari Station, who is trying to find the truth.I will draw a change in the person who is growing up as I meet the events that I did not think about and overcame the harsh troubles.When I first got this, I felt very interesting, said Bae Suzy, and I was curious and curious because I had never been in the spy action.I hope youll see him growing, he said.I met again and breathed with my brother Seung-gi in six years, and when I met him, he remained a very good memory, so it was nice to have his work again and I think he was able to work with good breathing, Bae Suzy said. I also digested his brother Seung-gi and Action Shin six years ago.I felt a lot of skinny, muscley, and a lot of skinny, he added.The two had a long time of pre-education to digest the intense action gods.Lee Seung-gi said, There are various actions such as car stunts and shootings, although there are actions done by the body.Actors, including Suzy, took classes at Action School for two to three months in advance and finished them easily, he said.Shin Sung-rok, who has been continuing his restless activities with Empresss Dignity and Per, played the role of the NIS intelligence team leader Ki Tae-woong.It digs into the case coldly and seriously, but it increases the tension in the drama by Acting a multi-faceted person who hides the hot inside.Shin Sung-rok said, I always seemed lucky to have been in charge of the next unexpected character.It was a character who was very internal now and had to cut off my arms and legs.I had to express it by cutting it down so much that I felt that there was nothing I could do, and it was very difficult. In addition, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra of the NIS 7th staff member, Gong Hwa-suk, will perform in Jessica Lee, a secret weapons lobbyist.Moon Jeong-hee said, As soon as I received the script, I thought that I would do this drama in Korea. I was a character who had not done it in the past, and I felt attractive because I was a secret weapon lobbyist, a man who broke the glass wall in the world of men.The Vagabond team cited the story of the various genres, the exotic scenery shot in Morocco, and the teamwork between actors as their advantages.Above all, the fact that it is 25 billion masterpieces in the filming period of one year has attracted great attention.Lee Seung-gi said, There was no anxiety because the bishop and the field staff prepared the perfect scene so that I could not feel the burden.It was much more fun than the script, and it was fun because we produced it more than we could imagine without harming the drama.I took a picture with a sense of stability in the field where I only had to play a role in my role. Actors confidence in the work was considerable: Shin Sung-rok would discuss with Actors when the audience rating exceeded 30% and say he would fulfill his pledge.Shin Sung-rok said, I sweated a sweat and sweated hard, and it seems that the god will give a new imagination with a different imagination from other Dramas that have been there so far.I think it is a work that you can expect. Meanwhile, SBSs new gilt drama, Vagabond, will be broadcast first on September 20 following Physician John.Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung

Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy reunited in six years: Can they renew their life with a 25 billion-magnitude VagaBond' that has been in the works for over a year?

On the afternoon of September 16, SBS's new gilt Drama VagaBond' was presented at the SBS building in Mok-dong, Yangcheon-gu, Seoul. The scene was attended by Lee Seung-gi, Bae Suzy, Shin Sung-rok, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra.

VagaBond is an intelligence officer who draws dangerous and naked adventures of family, affiliation, and the nameless VagaBond, and depicts the process of a man involved in a civil-port passenger plane crash digging into a huge national corruption found in a concealed truth.

"It is a work that has been prepared for a long time and has been enthusiastic for a long time. It is an exciting Drama with various kinds of intelligence, Action, politics, thriller, melody, and narrative. "" I wanted to make a Drama that you can not bear because you are curious about the next time. To do that, great Actors gathered together and made it together. "

VagaBond also made headlines with the work that Lee Seung-gi and Bae Suzy, who starred together in the Book of Gugaga, worked together in six years. First, Lee Seung-gi was a hot stuntman who used Jackie Chan as a role model, but he played the role of Cha Dal-gun, who lived the life of a pursuer after the crash of a civil plane. Taekwondo, Judo, Jujitsu, etc. As a master of 18 martial arts, he plays an Action to burn the whole body and challenges the Character, which is different from the role he has played in the meantime.

Lee Seung-gi said, "I think that one of the Drama Characters I have done so far is a masculine Character. I hope you have fun with me. "" I was originally acquainted with director Yoo In-sik, so I happened to hear about the work. “I was so happy to be able to appear in the film,” he said.

Lee Seung-gi said, “When I talk about the army, many people laugh. They say, ‘Have you got out yet?’ But they have escaped to some extent. “I still have pride in the military and I like the Korean military,” he said. “I think I had a similar experience with the basic shooting methods, so I felt quite confident and easy.”

Bae Suzy is a black agent of the NIS and is divided into Gohari Station, who is trying to find the truth. I will draw a change in the person who is growing up as I meet the events that I did not think about and overcame the harsh troubles.

“When I first got this, I felt very interesting,” said Bae Suzy, “and I was curious and curious because I had never been in the spy Action. “I hope you’ll see him growing,” he said.

“I met again and breathed with my brother Seung-gi in six years, and when I met him, he remained a very good memory, so it was nice to have his work again and I think he was able to work with good breathing,” Bae Suzy said. “I also digested his brother Seung-gi and Action Shin six years ago. “I felt a lot of skinny, muscley, and a lot of skinny,” he added.

The two had a long time of pre-education to digest the intense Action gods. Lee Seung-gi said, "There are various Actions such as car stunts and shootings, although there are Actions done by the body. “Actors, including Suzy, took classes at Action School for two to three months in advance and finished them easily,” he said.

Shin Sung-rok, who has been continuing his restless activities with 'Empress's Dignity' and 'Per', played the role of the NIS intelligence team leader Ki Tae-woong. It digs into the case coldly and seriously, but it increases the tension in the Drama by Acting a multi-faceted person who hides the hot inside.

Shin Sung-rok said, "I always seemed lucky to have been in charge of the next unexpected Character. It was a Character who was very internal now and had to cut off my arms and legs. I had to express it by cutting it down so much that I felt that there was nothing I could do, and it was very difficult. "

In addition, Moon Jin-hee and Hwang Bo Ra of the NIS 7th staff member, Gong Hwa-suk, will perform in Jessica Lee, a secret weapons lobbyist.

Moon Jeong-hee said, "As soon as I received the script, I thought that I would do this Drama in Korea." "I was a Character who had not done it in the past, and I felt attractive because I was a secret weapon lobbyist, a man who broke the glass wall in the world of men."

The VagaBond team cited the story of the various genres, the exotic scenery shot in Morocco, and the teamwork between Actors as their advantages. Above all, the fact that it is 25 billion masterpieces in the filming period of one year has attracted great attention. Lee Seung-gi said, "There was no anxiety because the bishop and the field staff prepared the perfect scene so that I could not feel the burden. It was much more fun than the script, and it was fun because we produced it more than we could imagine without harming the Drama. I took a picture with a sense of stability in the field where I only had to play a role in my role. "

Actors' confidence in the work was considerable: Shin Sung-rok would discuss with Actors when the audience rating exceeded 30% and say he would fulfill his pledge. Shin Sung-rok said, "I sweated a sweat and sweated hard, and it seems that the god will give a new imagination with a different imagination from other Dramas that have been there so far. I think it is a work that you can expect. "

Meanwhile, SBS’s new gilt Drama, VagaBond, will be broadcast first on September 20 following Physician John.

Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung