Running Man' Lee Kwang-soo "Sung Dong-il - Yoo Jae-Suk, Two My Breathing Sticks"

On SBS Running Man, which will be broadcast on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie transform will appear.In a recent recording, Lee Kwang-soo was not happy to see the usual friends Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo.Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly looks towards Lee Kwang-soo.Sung Dong-il said, We have been in a relationship for several years.But he immediately followed up with Bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo.Sung Dong-il said, Lee Kwang-soo is when I shoot a movie ... and opened the scene to ruin the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk said, I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior gwangsu in the movie version.I do it because he keeps calling me. Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed by the squealing of Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk toward Lee Kwang-soo, and Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk did not stop playing with each other, saying that they were high-suffering.In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, The two people who tightened my breath gathered here.It can be found on Running Man which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 11th.

On SBS Running Man', which will be broadcast on the 11th, actors Sung Dong-il, Bae Seong-woo, Jo Hyun and Kim Hye-joon of the movie 'transform' will appear. In a recent recording, Lee Kwang-soo was not happy to see the usual friends Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo. Sung Dong-il and Bae Seong-woo also showed friendly looks towards Lee Kwang-soo.

Sung Dong-il said, "We have been in a relationship for several years." But he immediately followed up with Bomb remarks and embarrassed Lee Kwang-soo. Sung Dong-il said, "Lee Kwang-soo is when I shoot a movie ..." and opened the scene to ruin the scene. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I do not know why I keep taking a comedian junior gwangsu in the movie version. I do it because he keeps calling me. "

Lee Kwang-soo was embarrassed by the squealing of Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk toward Lee Kwang-soo, and Sung Dong-il and Yoo Jae-Suk did not stop playing with each other, saying that they were "high-suffering". In the end, Lee Kwang-soo shouted, "The two people who tightened my breath gathered here."

It can be found on Running Man' which is broadcasted at 5 pm on Sunday, 11th.