'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Kim Min-Sang mind turned and 'golden reverberation'...Cha Eun-woo and 'kiss'

Shin Se-kyung first approached Cha Eun-woo and kissed him.In the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) turned the mind of Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang) of Hamyoung-gun, the current king.Early in the morning, Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were called to prepare for the match and ran to the preparation.Kim Min-Sang, the current king Hamyoung-gun, said in a contrast (Kim Yeo-jin), I would like to give you a greeting at this time every morning.Lee Tae, who led the contest, also attended the contest.Here, Irim mentioned the case of the former Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs house, saying, It is a generous and difficult attitude to push the servant with the threat of inspecting the city hall by making a spectator and fighting with the servants over the entrance examination of the officers.Lee Tae was not angry when he saw the attention of Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) of the left-wing government and laughed loudly, saying, It resembles me and is a great army of this country.Lee Lim laughed at the end of the close contest and listened to the scolding of Sambo (Seongjiru), but wondered about the expression of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.You cant fool the bloodline, Lee said to Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), a taxa who excuses Irims attitude.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung has since taken on the first ladys job next to Haru Jongil Itae.Lee Tae deliberately went back and forth to spoil Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and read a long appeal.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) accompanied Lee Jins undercover; Song Sa-hee, who saw him enjoy sobering with local children, said, Ive never seen him laugh like that.Lee Jin said, Here I am only a stranger passing among people. I stayed in Saga, not in the palace. My dream was a general.I just wanted a big black horse, he recalled.Lee Jin gave a gift to Song Sa-hee on his way back from undercover. Song Sa-hee said, Is there something you want to ask me?What did you write down, and the King is so angry, but Lee Jin did not say anything.Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) gave comfort to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who suffered from Haru all day.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, Do you think there is a future as a cadet? Min Woo-won replied, I will not let it happen again.So Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung thanked him for raising the branch appeal for himself, and Min Woo-won was treated at the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had been holding the brush for a long time.Ive had this hardship. I understand if I want to step away from here, no one will blame me, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I want to see the end of it because you say so, not because of the precepts that the King is harassing me.I may be a Parisian life in front of my king, but I am confident that I will not be physically and vigorous. After going to the contest, Irim was more committed to studying.He said, I was beautifully loved by the King and went to Saga and married Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and dreamed of a happy future.Itae was exhausted by herself from the affair that began early in the morning; I must now build a discussion, Itae called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to drink.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I have a little bit of alcohol.If you want to bother me, stop it, he said, and Itae shouted, Do you want to overcome the wage? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung kept the straight wick, saying, This is not a matter of winning and losing, but a matter of keeping the bosss duties.If you cant tell me what you wrote down, I wont ask, but erase it instead.No one knows, he said, I will listen to whatever you want. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung received a letter from Lee Tae, saying, The officer can enter any place.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Itae that I did not write anything in the first place, and I did not hear anything that day, he said. Even if it is empty, the book is a private book.I saw a good king, and from ancient times, a good officer did not fear the king, and a good king was afraid of the officer.And I will write that good figure on this book as it is. Do not hate the officer. Do not stay away from the officer.This is my only wish. Meanwhile, Irim, who followed the retired Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, attended a ceremony at the Yemun Hall, where he enjoyed drinking and enjoying himself with people.Lee then brought Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to the meltdown party.Leerim was sweetened for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a prototype that was not received earlier in Leerims place.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung first approached and kissed, reciting the meaning in front of the rim.
Shin Se-kyung first approached Cha Eun-woo and kissed him.In the MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung broadcasted on the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) turned the mind of Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang) of Hamyoung-gun, the current king.Early in the morning, Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were called to prepare for the match and ran to the preparation.Kim Min-Sang, the current king Hamyoung-gun, said in a contrast (Kim Yeo-jin), I would like to give you a greeting at this time every morning.Lee Tae, who led the contest, also attended the contest.Here, Irim mentioned the case of the former Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryungs house, saying, It is a generous and difficult attitude to push the servant with the threat of inspecting the city hall by making a spectator and fighting with the servants over the entrance examination of the officers.Lee Tae was not angry when he saw the attention of Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) of the left-wing government and laughed loudly, saying, It resembles me and is a great army of this country.Lee Lim laughed at the end of the close contest and listened to the scolding of Sambo (Seongjiru), but wondered about the expression of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.You cant fool the bloodline, Lee said to Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), a taxa who excuses Irims attitude.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung has since taken on the first ladys job next to Haru Jongil Itae.Lee Tae deliberately went back and forth to spoil Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and read a long appeal.Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) accompanied Lee Jins undercover; Song Sa-hee, who saw him enjoy sobering with local children, said, Ive never seen him laugh like that.Lee Jin said, Here I am only a stranger passing among people. I stayed in Saga, not in the palace. My dream was a general.I just wanted a big black horse, he recalled.Lee Jin gave a gift to Song Sa-hee on his way back from undercover. Song Sa-hee said, Is there something you want to ask me?What did you write down, and the King is so angry, but Lee Jin did not say anything.Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) gave comfort to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who suffered from Haru all day.When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, Do you think there is a future as a cadet? Min Woo-won replied, I will not let it happen again.So Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung thanked him for raising the branch appeal for himself, and Min Woo-won was treated at the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had been holding the brush for a long time.Ive had this hardship. I understand if I want to step away from here, no one will blame me, he said.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: I want to see the end of it because you say so, not because of the precepts that the King is harassing me.I may be a Parisian life in front of my king, but I am confident that I will not be physically and vigorous. After going to the contest, Irim was more committed to studying.He said, I was beautifully loved by the King and went to Saga and married Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and dreamed of a happy future.Itae was exhausted by herself from the affair that began early in the morning; I must now build a discussion, Itae called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to drink.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I have a little bit of alcohol.If you want to bother me, stop it, he said, and Itae shouted, Do you want to overcome the wage? Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung kept the straight wick, saying, This is not a matter of winning and losing, but a matter of keeping the bosss duties.If you cant tell me what you wrote down, I wont ask, but erase it instead.No one knows, he said, I will listen to whatever you want. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung received a letter from Lee Tae, saying, The officer can enter any place.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Itae that I did not write anything in the first place, and I did not hear anything that day, he said. Even if it is empty, the book is a private book.I saw a good king, and from ancient times, a good officer did not fear the king, and a good king was afraid of the officer.And I will write that good figure on this book as it is. Do not hate the officer. Do not stay away from the officer.This is my only wish. Meanwhile, Irim, who followed the retired Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, attended a ceremony at the Yemun Hall, where he enjoyed drinking and enjoying himself with people.Lee then brought Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to the meltdown party.Leerim was sweetened for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a prototype that was not received earlier in Leerims place.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung first approached and kissed, reciting the meaning in front of the rim.

Shin Se-kyung first approached Cha Eun-woo and kissed him.

In the MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" broadcasted on the 22nd, Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) turned the mind of Lee Tae (Kim Min-Sang) of Hamyoung-gun, the current king.

Early in the morning, Yirim (Cha Eun-woo) and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) were called to prepare for the match and ran to the preparation. Kim Min-Sang, the current king Hamyoung-gun, said in a contrast (Kim Yeo-jin), "I would like to give you a greeting at this time every morning."

Lee Tae, who led the contest, also attended the contest. Here, Irim mentioned the case of the former Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung's house, saying, "It is a generous and difficult attitude to push the servant with the threat of inspecting the city hall by making a spectator and fighting with the servants over the entrance examination of the officers. Lee Tae was not angry when he saw the attention of Min Ik-pyeong (Choi Deok-moon) of the left-wing government and laughed loudly, saying, "It resembles me and is a great army of this country." Lee Lim laughed at the end of the close contest and listened to the scolding of Sambo (Seongjiru), but wondered about the expression of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. "You can't fool the bloodline," Lee said to Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong), a taxa who excuses Irim's attitude.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung has since taken on the first lady's job next to Haru Jongil Itae. Lee Tae deliberately went back and forth to spoil Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and read a long appeal.

Song Sa-hee (Park Ji-hyun) accompanied Lee Jin's undercover; Song Sa-hee, who saw him enjoy sobering with local children, said, "I've never seen him laugh like that." Lee Jin said, "Here I am only a stranger passing among people." "I stayed in Saga, not in the palace. My dream was a general. I just wanted a big black horse, "he recalled.

Lee Jin gave a gift to Song Sa-hee on his way back from undercover. Song Sa-hee said, "Is there something you want to ask me? What did you write down, and the King is so angry, "but Lee Jin did not say anything.

Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) gave comfort to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who suffered from Haru all day. When Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung asked, "Do you think there is a future as a cadet?" Min Woo-won replied, "I will not let it happen again." So Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung thanked him for raising the branch appeal for himself, and Min Woo-won was treated at the hands of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who had been holding the brush for a long time. I've had this hardship. I understand if I want to step away from here, no one will blame me," he said. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said: "I want to see the end of it because you say so, not because of the precepts that the King is harassing me. I may be a Parisian life in front of my king, but I am confident that I will not be physically and vigorous. "

After going to the contest, Irim was more committed to studying. He said, "I was beautifully loved by the King and went to Saga and married Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung and dreamed of a happy future."

Itae was exhausted by herself from the affair that began early in the morning; "I must now build a discussion," Itae called Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to drink. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "I have a little bit of alcohol. If you want to bother me, stop it, "he said, and Itae shouted," Do you want to overcome the wage? " Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung kept the straight wick, saying, "This is not a matter of winning and losing, but a matter of keeping the boss's duties."

"If you can't tell me what you wrote down, I won't ask, but erase it instead. "No one knows," he said, "I will listen to whatever you want." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung received a letter from Lee Tae, saying, "The officer can enter any place."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung told Itae that "I did not write anything in the first place, and I did not hear anything that day," he said. "Even if it is empty, the book is a private book." "I saw a good king, and from ancient times, a good officer did not fear the king, and a good king was afraid of the officer. And I will write that good figure on this book as it is. "Do not hate the officer. Do not stay away from the officer. This is my only wish. "

Meanwhile, Irim, who followed the retired Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, attended a ceremony at the Yemun Hall, where he enjoyed drinking and enjoying himself with people. Lee then brought Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung to the meltdown party. Leerim was sweetened for Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung found a prototype that was not received earlier in Leerim's place. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung first approached and kissed, reciting the meaning in front of the rim.