Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Cha Eun-woo + Lee Ji-hoon interest monopoly 'attraction of horse'

Shin Se-kyung of Drama newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung has received the attention of Cha Eun-woo and Lee Ji-hoon.MBC Tree Drama The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and featured a figure of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) expressing his heart Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).On this day, Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) made a direct statement to Lee Tae, pointing out the mistake, saying, I raised the draft before the preparation and called the Dawon army.The tax collector Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) asked Itae to give him a generous look because he was worried about Lees comfort. I thought he was a pathetic person who could write a coalition novel.The bloodline cant be deceived, he said.Lee said to Husambo (Sung Ji-ru), What was the look of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung when I talked about it?I was impressed by the look? A nice look? He said. I did not answer as if I were pathetic.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was able to catch the brush while taking the civil war entrance examination of Itae regardless of time.Did you catch the brush too hard? It is not just the officers job to write quickly.Learn how to write that way with the feeling that you are flowing without power in your hands. You will have more brushes in the future. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Do you think that Minbonggyo has a future for me as a cadet?I have been to Oxa, a bank account, and I have been to Oxa since I was a few months in the office. I wonder if I will be exiled to Jeju Island exactly a half year later. Min Woo-won said, I will not let you do that again. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, Like you did a branch appeal this time? I heard the story.Thank you, he said, bowing his head and expressing his gratitude.Minwoo won the hand of the injured Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung with a cloth and said, Im sorry. Im sorry.No one will blame. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, I think it was a real frog in my past life.I really want to see the end once you say that. On this day, Min Woo-won took one step closer to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Is it because Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who always stands up and confronts power without fear, felt attractive as a cadet and a woman?Lee and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung are confirming each others minds and getting closer to each other.However, Min Woo-won also showed the charm as a sub-namju by properly emitting the presence that filled the drama as well as the Irim.The chemistry created by Lee Lim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also attracts attention, but Min Woo Won and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also explode the extraordinary chemistry and instill expectations for viewers what three people will make in the future.

Shin Se-kyung of Drama 'newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' has received the attention of Cha Eun-woo and Lee Ji-hoon.

MBC Tree Drama "The New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo, directed by Kang Il-soo and Han Hyun-hee) was broadcast on the afternoon of the 22nd, and featured a figure of Min Woo-won (Lee Ji-hoon) expressing his heart Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung).

On this day, Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) made a direct statement to Lee Tae, pointing out the mistake, saying, "I raised the draft before the preparation and called the Dawon army."

The tax collector Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) asked Itae to give him a generous look because he was worried about Lee's comfort. "I thought he was a pathetic person who could write a coalition novel. The bloodline can't be deceived," he said.

Lee said to Husambo (Sung Ji-ru), "What was the look of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung when I talked about it? "I was impressed by the look? A nice look?" He said. "I did not answer as if I were pathetic.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was able to catch the brush while taking the civil war entrance examination of Itae regardless of time. "Did you catch the brush too hard? It is not just the officer's job to write quickly. Learn how to write that way with the feeling that you are flowing without power in your hands. You will have more brushes in the future. "

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Do you think that Minbonggyo has a future for me as a cadet? I have been to Oxa, a bank account, and I have been to Oxa since I was a few months in the office. I wonder if I will be exiled to Jeju Island exactly a half year later. "

Min Woo-won said, "I will not let you do that again." Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "Like you did a branch appeal this time? I heard the story. Thank you, "he said, bowing his head and expressing his gratitude.

Minwoo won the hand of the injured Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung with a cloth and said, "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. No one will blame. "Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said," I think it was a real frog in my past life. I really want to see the end once you say that. "

On this day, Min Woo-won took one step closer to Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung. Is it because Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who always stands up and confronts power without fear, felt attractive as a cadet and a woman? Lee and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung are confirming each other's minds and getting closer to each other. However, Min Woo-won also showed the charm as a sub-namju by properly emitting the presence that filled the Drama as well as the Irim.

The chemistry created by Lee Lim and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also attracts attention, but Min Woo Won and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also explode the extraordinary chemistry and instill expectations for viewers what three people will make in the future.