Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung Cha Eun-woo, I'm just forced to fall in love with charm

On the 22nd MBC drama New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown kissing each other after confirming each others hearts.Earlier, Cha Eun-woo was embarrassed by the remorse of King Kim Min-Sang (Lee Tae).I have never called for 20 years, but I suddenly asked me to give a preliminary letter, but I did not attend the contest with my servants, but I felt wondering about the change.Cha Eun-woo, who is slightly lacking in awareness, said, Three of the six are true. He did not spare his bitter voice toward his father.Everyone looked worried, but alone satisfied, innocently asking how Shin Se-kyung had seen her. She didnt hate it, she came lovingly.Shin Se-kyung was a woman who could play the game; Kim Min-Sang was openly harassing Shin Se-kyung to find out what he wrote down in the shootout.I will listen to everything I want except the throne, so please tell me what it is. I did not write anything on that day.I did not hear anything, Kim Min-Sang said.He wisely talked about what he had experienced so far and got the heart of Kim Min-Sang and acquired the independence of the e-mailer in the future.The promising bitch, but Kim Min-Sang acknowledged Shin Se-kyungs wisdom and party liaison.That was also the point that son Cha Eun-woo had fallen for her.Shin Se-kyung, who was so full of Cha Eun-woos heartfelt, melted down.I was able to feel the heartfelt heart when I saw the poem that he wrote, I want to live my love for a long time and be my master forever.At first, the meeting was made with grunting and tit-for-tat relationships, but it was developed into a current relationship by attracting each others charms.

On the 22nd MBC drama "New Entrepreneur Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung", Shin Se-kyung (Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung) and Cha Eun-woo (Lee Rim) were shown kissing each other after confirming each other's hearts.

Earlier, Cha Eun-woo was embarrassed by the remorse of King Kim Min-Sang (Lee Tae). I have never called for 20 years, but I suddenly asked me to give a preliminary letter, but I did not attend the contest with my servants, but I felt wondering about the change.

Cha Eun-woo, who is slightly lacking in awareness, said, "Three of the six are true." He did not spare his bitter voice toward his father. Everyone looked worried, but alone satisfied, innocently asking how Shin Se-kyung had seen her. She didn’t hate it, she came lovingly.

Shin Se-kyung was a woman who could play the game; Kim Min-Sang was openly harassing Shin Se-kyung to find out what he wrote down in the shootout. I will listen to everything I want except the throne, so please tell me what it is. "I did not write anything on that day. I did not hear anything, "Kim Min-Sang said.

He wisely talked about what he had experienced so far and got the heart of Kim Min-Sang and acquired the independence of the e-mailer in the future. "The promising bitch," but Kim Min-Sang acknowledged Shin Se-kyung's wisdom and party liaison. That was also the point that son Cha Eun-woo had fallen for her.

Shin Se-kyung, who was so full of Cha Eun-woo's heartfelt, melted down. I was able to feel the heartfelt heart when I saw the poem that he wrote, "I want to live my love for a long time and be my master forever."

At first, the meeting was made with grunting and tit-for-tat relationships, but it was developed into a current relationship by attracting each other's charms.