"Transformation" Bae Seong-woo "Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon Priest Clothes? Closest to Reality"

Actor Bae Seong-woo has identified the difference between Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon as the most realistic.Bae Seong-woo said at the production meeting of the movie Transformation held at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th, I challenged the abstinence role.I thought I could do well without being cursed. Bae Seong-woo then said of the fact that he was wearing a priests uniform after the Black Priests Gang Dong-Won and Lion Park Seo-joon.I was like the first prosecutor at the time of the King, but this time it is the same.Transformation is a film about an eerie event in which a demon transforms into a human figure hides in his family. It opens on August 21.

Actor Bae Seong-woo has identified the difference between Gang Dong-Won and Park Seo-joon as "the most realistic."

Bae Seong-woo said at the production meeting of the movie "Transformation" held at CGV Apgujeong in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 16th, "I challenged the abstinence role. I thought I could do well without being cursed. "

Bae Seong-woo then said of the fact that he was wearing a priest's uniform after the 'Black Priests' Gang Dong-Won and 'Lion' Park Seo-joon. "I was like the first prosecutor at the time of the King, but this time it is the same."

"Transformation" is a film about an eerie event in which a demon transforms into a human figure hides in his family. It opens on August 21.