Song Hye-kyo, the first confession after the divorce announcement, "It is fate that it does not do my will"

Talent Song Hye-kyo (37) reportedly conveyed his feelings through an interview with Hong Kong media before the divorce settlement with his ex-husband Song Joong-ki (34) was established.Song Hye-kyo said in an interview with the Hong Kong magazine Tatler on the 18th, It is not just fate or fate, whether it is my will or not. I knew it applied to anything in my life.It happened because the star led me, and the timing was right. Fate comes without much effort and just happens. Regarding future plans, Song said, I am going to have a personal time this year. I need time Alone. I do not want to overdo it except for these Events (Jewelry brand Events).Im going to start a new project next year, but there is no definite one. Song Hye-kyo participated in the French jewelery brand Shome Event held in Monaco on November 11 and was reported to have interviewed as part of the publicity.When asked, When do you want to use the crown? Song Hye-kyo said, If possible, I want to use the crown on November 22, my birthday. I feel like I became a princess when I use the crown.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki were legally separated from each other in a year and nine months after marriage.In this process, the two sides concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony or property division.

Talent Song Hye-kyo (37) reportedly conveyed his feelings through an interview with Hong Kong media before the divorce settlement with his ex-husband Song Joong-ki (34) was established.

Song Hye-kyo said in an interview with the Hong Kong magazine "Tatler" on the 18th, "It is not just fate or fate, whether it is my will or not." "I knew it applied to anything in my life. It happened because the star led me, and the timing was right. Fate comes without much effort and just happens. "

Regarding future plans, Song said, "I am going to have a personal time this year. I need time Alone." "I do not want to overdo it except for these Events (Jewelry brand Events). I'm going to start a new project next year, but there is no definite one. "

Song Hye-kyo participated in the French jewelery brand 'Shome' Event held in Monaco on November 11 and was reported to have interviewed as part of the publicity. When asked, "When do you want to use the crown?" Song Hye-kyo said, "If possible, I want to use the crown on November 22, my birthday. I feel like I became a princess when I use the crown."

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo and Song Joong-ki were legally separated from each other in a year and nine months after marriage. In this process, the two sides concluded the mediation process by divorce without alimony or property division.