'Spring Night' Han Ji-min Jung Hae In, Song Seung Hwan and Kim Joon will marry beyond the barrier?

On the MBC drama Spring Night, which aired on the 3rd, Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) and Yoo Ji-Ho were pictured spending the night together.Kim Joonhan (Kwon Gi-seok) said he would come to Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo)s house in a bad way, and he was becoming more obsessed with not accepting the separation.Han Ji-min told his mother Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) that Jeong Hae-in was a single woman. Gil Hae-yeon was embarrassed.I want my mom to meet me once, Han Ji-min said, venting his heartfelt feelings, I cant live without him now, Im sorry, he said, taking his luck.I was worried about Han Ji-min. I ran to the library. Han Ji-min was sitting alone crying. He warmly comforted me.If you can, dont cry alone where youre not, Im fine, because Im sure of my relationship with Mr. Jung-in, he said, giving me another smile with a love-filled poporo.Kim Joonhan found Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in together, chasing them after him. Jung Hae-in drew a line.Still, Kim Joonhan ignored Jung Hae-in and failed to acknowledge his separation because of his pride.To such Kim Joonhan, Han Ji-min said, Do what you want, Ill deal with you any way I want, but not Yoo Ji-Ho.If you make this person difficult, you will do anything. Han Ji-min and Jeong Hae-in went out with their son, Haian (Jung Eun-woo); the three enjoyed their daily happiness by spending a busy time.Han Ji-min confided in Haian that he wanted to be Jung Eun-woo mother and Haian was so happy, saying, Are you really coming to us?At this time, Song Seung-hwan (Lee Tae-hak) received a photo from Kim Chang-hwan (Kwon Young-guk), the father of Kim Joonhan, where he had images of Jeong Hae-in and Haian.Knowing the unmarried woman: Buzzy, he called Han Ji-min, saying, Tell him to come home right away.In addition, Kim Joon Han asked Kim Chang-hwan to guarantee his position after his retirement and asked him to push his relationship with Han Ji-min.

On the MBC drama "Spring Night," which aired on the 3rd, Han Ji-min (Lee Jung-in) and Yoo Ji-Ho were pictured spending the night together. Kim Joonhan (Kwon Gi-seok) said he would come to Lee Sang-hee (Song Young-joo)'s house in a bad way, and he was becoming more obsessed with not accepting the separation.

Han Ji-min told his mother Gil Hae-yeon (Shin Hyung-sun) that Jeong Hae-in was a single woman. Gil Hae-yeon was embarrassed. "I want my mom to meet me once," Han Ji-min said, venting his heartfelt feelings, "I can't live without him now, I'm sorry," he said, taking his luck.

I was worried about Han Ji-min. I ran to the library. Han Ji-min was sitting alone crying. He warmly comforted me. "If you can, don't cry alone where you're not, I'm fine, because I'm sure of my relationship with Mr. Jung-in," he said, giving me another smile with a love-filled poporo.

Kim Joonhan found Han Ji-min and Jung Hae-in together, chasing them after him. Jung Hae-in drew a line. Still, Kim Joonhan ignored Jung Hae-in and failed to acknowledge his separation because of his pride. To such Kim Joonhan, Han Ji-min said, "Do what you want, I'll deal with you any way I want, but not Yoo Ji-Ho. If you make this person difficult, you will do anything. "

Han Ji-min and Jeong Hae-in went out with their son, Haian (Jung Eun-woo); the three enjoyed their daily happiness by spending a busy time. Han Ji-min confided in Haian that he wanted to be "Jung Eun-woo mother" and Haian was so happy, saying, "Are you really coming to us?"

At this time, Song Seung-hwan (Lee Tae-hak) received a photo from Kim Chang-hwan (Kwon Young-guk), the father of Kim Joonhan, where he had images of Jeong Hae-in and Haian. Knowing the unmarried woman: Buzzy, he called Han Ji-min, saying, "Tell him to come home right away." In addition, Kim Joon Han asked Kim Chang-hwan to guarantee his position after his retirement and asked him to push his relationship with Han Ji-min.