'Spring Night' Han Ji-min declares "I'm going to marry Jung Hae In" to Song Seung-hwan

Spring Night Han Ji-min declared that he would marry Jung Hae In in Song Seung-hwan.In MBCs drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) was shown to know the child of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In).Lee Tae-hak was resentful when he found out that Yoo Ji-Ho had a child, and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) informed Lee Jung-in that he was running anywhere.However, Lee returned home and confronted Lee Tae-hak directly. Lee Jung-in said, He has a child. He said, I will marry.Lee Jung-in did not shake in the anger of Lee Tae-hak, and he refused to say, I know you want to call him and insult him.Lee Tae-hak said, I do not have to meet Gi Seok (Kim Jun-han), I will retire and give up my foundation work neatly. Lee Jung-in said, I can not give up.Lee Tae-hak was angry at the zero possibility problem, and Lee Jung-in said, I am sorry to know that I am hurting you, but my heart is not my choice.Lee Tae-hak was unable to stand his anger and tried to tear the picture of Yoo Ji-Ho, and Lee Jung-in prevented it.

'Spring Night' Han Ji-min declared that he would marry Jung Hae In in Song Seung-hwan.

In MBC's Drama "Spring Night," which was broadcast on the 4th, Lee Tae-hak (Song Seung-hwan) was shown to know the child of Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In).

Lee Tae-hak was resentful when he found out that Yoo Ji-Ho had a child, and Shin Hyung-sun (Gil Hae-yeon) informed Lee Jung-in that he was "running anywhere." However, Lee returned home and confronted Lee Tae-hak directly. Lee Jung-in said, "He has a child." He said, "I will marry." Lee Jung-in did not shake in the anger of Lee Tae-hak, and he refused to say, "I know you want to call him and insult him." Lee Tae-hak said, "I do not have to meet Gi Seok (Kim Jun-han), I will retire and give up my foundation work neatly." Lee Jung-in said, "I can not give up." Lee Tae-hak was angry at the "zero possibility problem," and Lee Jung-in said, "I am sorry to know that I am hurting you, but my heart is not my choice." Lee Tae-hak was unable to stand his anger and tried to tear the picture of Yoo Ji-Ho, and Lee Jung-in prevented it.