Son Heung-min, best friend Park Seo-joon, shoots for supporting movie 'Lion'

Son Heung-min cheered for the movie of actor Park Seo-joon, who is known as a close friend.On the 17th, Son Heung-min posted a picture on his social network service (SNS) account with an article entitled Coming . Lion. Park Seo-joon.In the photo, Park Seo-joon and Son Heung-min are laughing at each others shoulders.The Lion, mentioned by Son Heung-min, is the title of a movie starring Park Seo-joon and will be released on the 31st.The movie Lion is a film about the story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who met with a priest, An Sung-ki, and confronting a powerful evil (), who confused the world.Park Seo-joon, who saw this, commented, Its a shame.In a TVN special documentary Son Se-yi, which aired on the 14th of last month, Son Heung-min said, Park Seo-joon is my brother who can lean on.I am a brother who can learn a lot. Park said, I saved Son Heung-min as Son Shine on my cell phone. I feel good about the day when I hear good news that I won or scored.Thats what I am, he said, and boasted of his affection.

Son Heung-min cheered for the movie of actor Park Seo-joon, who is known as a close friend.

On the 17th, Son Heung-min posted a picture on his social network service (SNS) account with an article entitled "Coming . Lion. Park Seo-joon". In the photo, Park Seo-joon and Son Heung-min are laughing at each other's shoulders.

The Lion, mentioned by Son Heung-min, is the title of a movie starring Park Seo-joon and will be released on the 31st. The movie Lion is a film about the story of a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who met with a priest, An Sung-ki, and confronting a powerful evil (), who confused the world.

Park Seo-joon, who saw this, commented, "It's a shame."

In a TVN special documentary Son Se-yi, which aired on the 14th of last month, Son Heung-min said, "Park Seo-joon is my brother who can lean on. I am a brother who can learn a lot. "

Park said, “I saved Son Heung-min as Son Shine on my cell phone. I feel good about the day when I hear good news that I won or scored. “That’s what I am,” he said, and boasted of his affection.