'Solo debut' EXO Baekhyun "Title song was not shown genre"

Group EXO Baekhyun introduced his solo debut song directly.On the afternoon of the 10th, a showcase was held to commemorate the release of Baekhyuns debut solo album City Lights at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.On the day, Baekhyun said of the title song UN Village  (I got to know the song) and the first feeling was so good, he said, I made two or three correction recordings.I wanted to include my own emotions, so I prepared them, but I hope many people will like them. Especially, It is a genre that I did not show, he said. I hope that Baekhyun had this color?Meanwhile, Baekhyuns new album included a total of six songs, including the title song UN Village and R&B song Stay Up featuring rapper Binzino.UN Village is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.The announcement at 6 p.m.

Group EXO Baekhyun introduced his solo debut song directly.

On the afternoon of the 10th, a showcase was held to commemorate the release of Baekhyun's debut solo album 'City Lights' at SAC Art Hall in Samseong-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul.

On the day, Baekhyun said of the title song "UN Village" " (I got to know the song) and the first feeling was so good," he said, "I made two or three correction recordings. I wanted to include my own emotions, so I prepared them, but I hope many people will like them. "

Especially, "It is a genre that I did not show," he said. "I hope that Baekhyun had this color?"

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's new album included a total of six songs, including the title song "UN Village" and R&B song "Stay Up" featuring rapper Binzino.

'UN Village' is a romantic love song of R & B genre that can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.

The announcement at 6 p.m.