Couple love rides 'Running Man' .. Spider Cho Jung Suk, 'Running Man'

Following the singer Spider, Actor Cho Jeong-seok will be on the show Running Man: The couples relay appearance.SBS Running Man, which will be broadcasted on the 21st, will be guest of the movie Axit and the girls generation member and Actor Yoona.As the Spider appeared on the broadcast on the 14th, it is expected that the Running Man outing of her husband, Kang Suk-seok, who appeared just a week later, will gather attention.When Yoona and Kang Seok appeared in the previous Running Man recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting Collabo stage, expressed their intimacy by calling it Maje.Yoo Jae-seok asked, Did the Spiders join in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, I heard that I was going to ride with my wifes Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook.Then I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, I will do it.After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, making the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed.After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore, he said.Running Man, starring Kang Suk-seok following the Spider, will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, the 21st.

Following the singer Spider, Actor Cho Jeong-seok will be on the show 'Running Man': The couple's relay appearance.

SBS 'Running Man', which will be broadcasted on the 21st, will be guest of the movie 'Axit' and the girl's generation member and Actor Yoona. As the Spider appeared on the broadcast on the 14th, it is expected that the 'Running Man' outing of her husband, Kang Suk-seok, who appeared just a week later, will gather attention.

When Yoona and Kang Seok appeared in the previous 'Running Man' recording, Kim Jong Kook and Haha, who will share the Spider and fan meeting 'Collabo stage', expressed their intimacy by calling it "Maje". Yoo Jae-seok asked, "Did the Spiders join in the last shooting, but did you leave the latter part of the shooting?"

Kang Seok-seok smiled with a subtle smile and said, "I heard that I was going to ride with my wife's Spider and was with Haha and Kim Jong Kook. Then I finally sang with my brother and Haha said, "I will do it."

After a while, he hesitated to talk about the back story, and he gave an unexpected answer to the Spider, making the scene laugh, and Haha and Kim Jong Kook were embarrassed. "After that, there was a static in the car and I could not talk anymore," he said.

'Running Man', starring Kang Suk-seok following the Spider, will be broadcast at 5 pm on Sunday, the 21st.