Park Seo-joon "My best friend Son Heung-min promotes 'lion' on SNS, it's amazing"

Park Seo-joon said in an interview with Dong-A.com on the 24th, I am grateful that Son Heung-min promoted lion.I was surprised, he said. I didnt even say that the closer I was, the less I felt sorry for myself.Park Seo-joon is making friendships with Son Heung-min, Actor Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyung-sik, and even though it is a busy schedule, it also shows a meeting.Park Seo-joon said, I think human relations are important.Of course, we have to deal with a lot of people in our profession, but we tend to pursue a true relationship rather than a human relationship by necessity. Then, if there are people with the right code, it seems to be my way to continue the relationship, he added.

Park Seo-joon said in an interview with Dong-A.com on the 24th, "I am grateful that Son Heung-min promoted 'lion'. “I was surprised,” he said. “I didn’t even say that the closer I was, the less I felt sorry for myself.

Park Seo-joon is making friendships with Son Heung-min, Actor Choi Woo-sik and Park Hyung-sik, and even though it is a busy schedule, it also shows a meeting. Park Seo-joon said, "I think human relations are important. Of course, we have to deal with a lot of people in our profession, but we tend to pursue a true relationship rather than a human relationship by necessity. "

“Then, if there are people with the right code, it seems to be my way to continue the relationship,” he added.