'New Employee Gu Hae-ryong' Shin Se-kyung challenges after wedding ceremony Esapce

Shin Se-kyung, a new employee, fled to pay a farewell ceremony ahead of the wedding ceremony.In the MBC drama The New Entrepreneur Gu Hae-ryong (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and directed by Kang Il-soo), which was broadcast on the 18th, the process of Gu Hae-ryeong (Shin Se-kyung)s decision to become a first lady was included.On this day, Irim said that he should apologize to the old sea who pretended to be a fake plum.So, as if he had decided to see many people, he went out and said, I have something to tell you. I am not a plum, but I was not a plum, but I pretended to be a plum.Im sorry, he apologized.But now there is a real plum teacher here, he said.Those who heard it were sulking, saying, Is the man a plum?The money department suddenly came to catch the plum, and Irim was arrested and imprisoned. Irim was angry, recalling the rescue from prison and saying, I will revenge you.Since then, Irim has been released safely by confessing that Irims servant is a plum.However, Irim was caught by his father Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) that it was plum.I can not give you a good look no matter how hard I try. If you have a mouth, tell me.Or are you trying to hurt my face? He said, Do you go to the barracks or play? Get all the books and burn them; take away all the things related to writings such as paper, brushes, and muk, and make them ashes.I can not write even if I read a single book. Irim cried, I can only read and write, and if I can not do it, I have nothing.Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) also said he would take his girls and have them take a holiday.Gu Hye-ryong dressed up and prepared a wedding ceremony, but fled to pay a farewell ceremony on the day of the wedding.The ladies should be heavy - find the king, the taxa, and the deputies who are not afraid, Irim told Lee Jin.Is there such a woman? asked Lee, who smiled, answering, I think there is. Somewhere.In the future, it is noteworthy how Koo Hye-ryong will become a minister and show him.

Shin Se-kyung, a new employee, fled to pay a farewell ceremony ahead of the wedding ceremony.

In the MBC drama "The New Entrepreneur Gu Hae-ryong (playplayed by Kim Ho-soo and directed by Kang Il-soo), which was broadcast on the 18th, the process of Gu Hae-ryeong (Shin Se-kyung)'s decision to become a first lady was included.

On this day, Irim said that he should apologize to the old sea who pretended to be a fake plum.

So, as if he had decided to see many people, he went out and said, "I have something to tell you." "I am not a plum, but I was not a plum, but I pretended to be a plum. I'm sorry," he apologized.

"But now there is a real plum teacher here," he said.

Those who heard it were sulking, saying, "Is the man a plum?"

The money department suddenly came to catch the plum, and Irim was arrested and imprisoned. Irim was angry, recalling the rescue from prison and saying, "I will revenge you."

Since then, Irim has been released safely by confessing that Irim's servant is a plum.

However, Irim was caught by his father Lee Tae (Kim Min-sang) that it was plum.

"I can not give you a good look no matter how hard I try. If you have a mouth, tell me. Or are you trying to hurt my face? "He said," Do you go to the barracks or play? "

"Get all the books and burn them; take away all the things related to writings such as paper, brushes, and muk, and make them ashes. I can not write even if I read a single book. "

Irim cried, "I can only read and write, and if I can not do it, I have nothing."

Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) also said he would take his girls and have them take a holiday.

Gu Hye-ryong dressed up and prepared a wedding ceremony, but fled to pay a farewell ceremony on the day of the wedding.

"The ladies should be heavy - find the king, the taxa, and the deputies who are not afraid," Irim told Lee Jin.

"Is there such a woman?" asked Lee, who smiled, answering, "I think there is. Somewhere."

In the future, it is noteworthy how Koo Hye-ryong will become a minister and show him.