'New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung, Resolved to Be Married NO 'Mrs.' (Comprehensive)

(Seoul=) = Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung decided to become a first lady.On the afternoon of the 18th, MBC tree drama New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) moved to the first lady test center on the day of the wedding.On this day, Min Ik-pyeong (Kim Sang-moon) of the left-wing party proposed a Mrs.Later, Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) said, The taxpayer breaks down the system of Mrs. Min Ik-pyeong, a left-wing party, who was proposed before the full moon.The tense is determined by the taxpayer myself. It belongs to the authority status. What kind of code in this country can only see the past? said Lee. If there is a talent, I will be willing to give it to a woman.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was told by his brother Koo Jae-kyung (Fairy-hwan) that I found your place; I will have a lead soon.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung didnt look good all along, but he was well prepared to marry.And on the day of the wedding, when everything was about to proceed calmly, the groom confessed, Im sorry, I cant marry this. I turned around, saying Im sorry.At this time Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also fled; she hurriedly tossed off her wedding dress and crossed the wall.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran where the Mrs.Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) was called to Crown Prince Binjin (Park Ki-woong).I want to find something, but I do not find it, Lee said. I still have not found the tense of my wifes star.Irim said, I do not have a book, but I know that I should not make it from this book. Find a person who will not be afraid of the king, the taxa, and the deputies.She is such a strange woman, like a bull, and her guts are like a longevity. Asked about this Joseon Dynasty land, Irim smiled, saying, There will be.I am curious about the future development of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who gave up marriage and visited his dream.Meanwhile, the fact that Irim is a love novelist, Plum, also entered the kings ear. The king said, Did you intend to hurt my face?I have never had a seed as ugly as you. Burn all the books. Take away all the paper, brushes, and writings.From today, Daewon Daegun should not write even if he reads a single book. Irim said, I will not write again to the world. Please take your name. I can only read and write. Without it, I have nothing.New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung is a drama depicting the first problematic first lady () of Joseon Dynasty and the Phil full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m.

(Seoul=) = 'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung decided to become a first lady.

On the afternoon of the 18th, MBC tree drama "New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) moved to the first lady test center on the day of the wedding.

On this day, Min Ik-pyeong (Kim Sang-moon) of the left-wing party proposed a Mrs.

Later, Lee Jin (Park Ki-woong) said, "The taxpayer breaks down the system of Mrs. Min Ik-pyeong, a left-wing party, who was proposed before the full moon. The tense is determined by the taxpayer myself. It belongs to the authority status. "

"What kind of code in this country can only see the past?" said Lee. "If there is a talent, I will be willing to give it to a woman."

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was told by his brother Koo Jae-kyung (Fairy-hwan) that "I found your place; I will have a lead soon".

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung didn't look good all along, but he was well prepared to marry. And on the day of the wedding, when everything was about to proceed calmly, the groom confessed, "I'm sorry, I can't marry this." I turned around, saying I'm sorry.

At this time Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung also fled; she hurriedly tossed off her wedding dress and crossed the wall. Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung ran where the Mrs.

Lee Rim (Cha Eun-woo) was called to Crown Prince Binjin (Park Ki-woong). "I want to find something, but I do not find it," Lee said. "I still have not found the tense of my wife's star.

Irim said, "I do not have a book, but I know that I should not make it from this book. Find a person who will not be afraid of the king, the taxa, and the deputies. She is such a strange woman, like a bull, and her guts are like a longevity. " Asked about this Joseon Dynasty land, Irim smiled, saying, "There will be."

I am curious about the future development of Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who gave up marriage and visited his dream.

Meanwhile, the fact that Irim is a love novelist, "Plum," also entered the king's ear. The king said, "Did you intend to hurt my face? "I have never had a seed as ugly as you. Burn all the books. Take away all the paper, brushes, and writings. From today, Daewon Daegun should not write even if he reads a single book. "

Irim said, "I will not write again to the world. Please take your name. I can only read and write. Without it, I have nothing."

"New cadet Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" is a drama depicting the first problematic first lady () of Joseon Dynasty and the "Phil" full romance annals of Prince Irim, the anti-war mother solo, broadcast every Wednesday and Thursday at 8:55 p.m.