'Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo, Sulm + Embarrassment First meeting in embarrassment

Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo began to know each others existence in a chance meeting.On the first episode of New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung on the 17th, the first meeting between Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Irim (Cha Eun-woo) was drawn.Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a pleasure in life to read books.I read the coalition novel Boys Special Conflict (Sorry of Young Werther) in front of the yangban house, and I was kicked out because of the ending that did not fit the taste of the gyusu, but I did not feel nervous.I will go to another house and say, I will save it with a dirty and ugly book.One day Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was pickpocketed, chased the child who ran away with his own things.Three men used violence as this child tried to enter the house, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could not stand it.I finally went into the house and said, I did not steal my child, so I did not even have a hand, and then I was a mans book.Then, the head of the walja-pae (Lee Jong-hyuk) appeared and said, This child is my novi, my heart is baked or boiled.Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) found people dating in the corner of the palace. Unlike Husambo, who was trying to shout, Lee Lim, who suddenly appeared, said, Is it so good?I want to keep my life and protect it. In response to the answer, I am so good that my life is not too bad, Irim suddenly grabbed a brush and asked me to tell me all the processes from the first meeting to love.Irim was a love novel who acted as a pseudonym Plum, and he found his lover and could not pass by curiosity.Irim, who wanted to make sure people really liked his novel, went out of the palace, and was very pleased to see many people enjoying his novel.Irim, who went to a bookstore, found Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung reading a book, and approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung as if he was attracted to something.Irim asked Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, Why dont you like Plum books?Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then asked, Do you have to like it? And then he said, What scholar teaches you to put a horse in the first place.The gorgeous Irim said, How do you not like Plum books? And Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, There is nothing right.I do not have a problem to put this thing out to the world to make a few money. The two were later reunited as chance; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was asked by the waltze boss to pretend to be Plum for one day.He played Lee Lim and played a fan meeting, and Irim came to face it as he found this place.Irim was also surprised when he approached the person who pretended to be Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.Cha Eun-woo showed excitement as soon as she first saw Shin Se-kyung - but the episode then led to a different atmosphere from the first impression.Shin Se-kyung suddenly opened his mouth and yawned to hesitate Cha Eun-woo, and he was caught pretending to be Cha Eun-woo.He also put the nuance directive to Cha Eun-woo that Plums novel is poor.Shin Se-kyungs candid words and actions, and on the other hand, careful Cha Eun-woos character and rapid development made me more curious.Photo MBC broadcast screen capture

'Newcomer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung' Shin Se-kyung and Cha Eun-woo began to know each other's existence in a chance meeting.

On the first episode of "New Entrance Officer Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung" on the 17th, the first meeting between Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung (Shin Se-kyung) and Irim (Cha Eun-woo) was drawn.

Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung was a pleasure in life to read books. I read the coalition novel "Boys' Special Conflict" (Sorry of Young Werther) in front of the yangban house, and I was kicked out because of the ending that did not fit the taste of the gyusu, but I did not feel nervous. I will go to another house and say, "I will save it with a dirty and ugly book."

One day Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was pickpocketed, chased the child who ran away with his own things. Three men used violence as this child tried to enter the house, and Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung could not stand it. I finally went into the house and said, "I did not steal my child, so I did not even have a hand, and then I was a man's book." Then, the head of the walja-pae (Lee Jong-hyuk) appeared and said, "This child is my novi, my heart is baked or boiled."

Heo Sam-bo (Sung Ji-ru) found people dating in the corner of the palace. Unlike Husambo, who was trying to shout, Lee Lim, who suddenly appeared, said, "Is it so good? I want to keep my life and protect it. "

In response to the answer, "I am so good that my life is not too bad," Irim suddenly grabbed a brush and asked me to "tell me all the processes from the first meeting to love." Irim was a love novel who acted as a pseudonym Plum, and he found his lover and could not pass by curiosity.

Irim, who wanted to make sure people really liked his novel, went out of the palace, and was very pleased to see many people enjoying his novel. Irim, who went to a bookstore, found Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung reading a book, and approached Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung as if he was attracted to something.

Irim asked Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, "Why don't you like Plum books?" Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung then asked, "Do you have to like it?" And then he said, "What scholar teaches you to put a horse in the first place." The gorgeous Irim said, "How do you not like Plum books?" And Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung said, "There is nothing right. I do not have a problem to put this thing out to the world to make a few money. "

The two were later reunited as chance; Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung, who was asked by the waltze boss to pretend to be Plum for one day. He played Lee Lim and played a fan meeting, and Irim came to face it as he found this place. Irim was also surprised when he approached the person who pretended to be Rookie Historian Goo Hae-ryung.

Cha Eun-woo showed excitement as soon as she first saw Shin Se-kyung - but the episode then led to a different atmosphere from the first impression. Shin Se-kyung suddenly opened his mouth and yawned to hesitate Cha Eun-woo, and he was caught pretending to be Cha Eun-woo. He also put the nuance directive to Cha Eun-woo that Plum's novel is poor. Shin Se-kyung's candid words and actions, and on the other hand, careful Cha Eun-woo's character and rapid development made me more curious.

Photo MBC broadcast screen capture