'Lion' Woo Do-hwan "Even I'm Snake-Make-up is gross...I'm satisfied"

Actor Woo Do-hwan reveals he was surprised by my appearance as to snake special makeupI was gross, but I was satisfied, because I know youve really worked hard to make a special makeup suit, Woo Do-hwan said.It was decided after a long time meeting until the horn size was increased by 1cm. In the action sequence of the second half of the lion, Woo Do-hwan, who transformed into a snake shape, and Park Seo-joons fierce struggle to shoot up the bullshit raises tension.Woo Do-hwan said: It was less painful because the snake suit was thick and smooth, and senior Park Seo-joon was touching carefully.It takes a long time to fix the suit when it is torn. Woo Do-hwan said, It took me seven hours to make up, I filmed the second half for a week, and after the end, I was so excited.The Lion is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world.Director Kim Joo-hwan of Youth Police directed the film. It will open on July 31.

Actor Woo Do-hwan reveals he was "surprised by my appearance" as to snake special makeup

"I was gross, but I was satisfied, because I know you've really worked hard to make a special makeup suit," Woo Do-hwan said. It was decided after a long time meeting until the horn size was increased by 1cm. "

In the action sequence of the second half of the 'lion', Woo Do-hwan, who transformed into a snake shape, and Park Seo-joon's fierce struggle to shoot up the bullshit raises tension.

Woo Do-hwan said: "It was less painful because the snake suit was thick and smooth, and senior Park Seo-joon was touching carefully. It takes a long time to fix the suit when it is torn. "

Woo Do-hwan said, "It took me seven hours to make up, I filmed the second half for a week, and after the end, I was so excited."

"The Lion" is a film about a fight-fighting champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who meets the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronts the powerful evil that has confused the world. Director Kim Joo-hwan of "Youth Police" directed the film. It will open on July 31.