'Lion' Ahn Sung-ki "I am Kim Sang-joong' ... I will work harder"

Lion Ahn Sung-ki expressed his willingness to work harder.Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere of the movie Lion at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.Ahn Sung-ki said, I interviewed a street in a program, but a middle school student said that it was Kim Sang-joong, but it was really shocking.I think this movie is the starting Point, he laughed in the hall.In addition, Ahn Sung-ki said, I had fun, so I put in interesting feelings because I thought it would be good.I am glad that I like the resting part quite a lot. Meanwhile, The Lion is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.

'Lion' Ahn Sung-ki expressed his willingness to work harder.

Actors Park Seo-joon, Ahn Sung-ki, Woo Do-hwan and Kim Joo-hwan attended the premiere of the movie "Lion" at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul on the afternoon of the 22nd.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I interviewed a street in a program, but a middle school student said that it was Kim Sang-joong, but it was really shocking. I think this movie is the starting Point, "he laughed in the hall.

In addition, Ahn Sung-ki said, "I had fun, so I put in interesting feelings because I thought it would be good. I am glad that I like the resting part quite a lot. "

Meanwhile, "The Lion" is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.