'EXO Chanyeol sister' Park Yura announcer "YTN leaving day, brightest look"

Park Yura announcer, famous for the sister of group EXO member Chanyeol, left YTN.Park Yura announcer posted photos and videos on his instagram on the 12th, along with an article entitled I have shown you the day I leave the brightest expression since I joined.In the photo, Park Yura laughs brightly and is conducting the last news.As I mentioned in the closing remarks, I got a good opportunity to get a job, Park said.I will change my job as I move to a new field, not a broadcasting station, but I will introduce you slowly with a little time to adapt. I am sorry that I can not visit through broadcasting, but I was convinced that it was a way to be happier from afar.Im excited to be able to spend the evening and the weekend with my loved ones, and I appreciate you giving me a lot of support.Park Yura joined the company as a YTN anchor in 2016 after going through a Busan MBC announcer, becoming famous as she became known as the sister of EXO member Chanyeol.
Park Yura announcer, famous for the sister of group EXO member Chanyeol, left YTN.Park Yura announcer posted photos and videos on his instagram on the 12th, along with an article entitled I have shown you the day I leave the brightest expression since I joined.In the photo, Park Yura laughs brightly and is conducting the last news.As I mentioned in the closing remarks, I got a good opportunity to get a job, Park said.I will change my job as I move to a new field, not a broadcasting station, but I will introduce you slowly with a little time to adapt. I am sorry that I can not visit through broadcasting, but I was convinced that it was a way to be happier from afar.Im excited to be able to spend the evening and the weekend with my loved ones, and I appreciate you giving me a lot of support.Park Yura joined the company as a YTN anchor in 2016 after going through a Busan MBC announcer, becoming famous as she became known as the sister of EXO member Chanyeol.

Park Yura announcer, famous for the sister of group EXO member Chanyeol, left YTN.

Park Yura announcer posted photos and videos on his instagram on the 12th, along with an article entitled "I have shown you the day I leave the brightest expression since I joined."

In the photo, Park Yura laughs brightly and is conducting the last news.

“As I mentioned in the closing remarks, I got a good opportunity to get a job,” Park said. I will change my job as I move to a new field, not a broadcasting station, but I will introduce you slowly with a little time to adapt. "

"I am sorry that I can not visit through broadcasting, but I was convinced that it was a way to be happier from afar. “I’m excited to be able to spend the evening and the weekend with my loved ones, and I appreciate you giving me a lot of support.”

Park Yura joined the company as a YTN anchor in 2016 after going through a Busan MBC announcer, becoming famous as she became known as the sister of EXO member Chanyeol.