EXO Baekhyun "I'm looking forward to the first solo album, the public response"

EXO Baekhyun gave his impression of releasing his first solo album.On the afternoon of July 10, at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Showcase was held to commemorate EXO Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights.Ive shown you a variety of activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I said I was working as a solo, I was not burdened, said Baekhyun. There is no member to expect and I have to show myself completely by myself.I was excited about what would happen and I thought I would like to see it soon as I was expecting it today. EXO member Chen took charge of Showcase MC on the day and fired Chen.Baekhyun seems to have been more worried than other times because he is preparing the album so far, Chen said. Baekhyun is cool enough but he is preparing harder.I am looking forward to how the public will respond when this album comes to the world. Baekhyuns first album title song, United Nations Village, is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village as a scene of a movie. It is a combination of grubby beats and string sounds.Meanwhile, Baekhyuns first solo album, City Lights, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the same day.Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung

EXO Baekhyun gave his impression of releasing his first solo album.

On the afternoon of July 10, at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Showcase was held to commemorate EXO Baekhyun's first solo album City Lights.

“I’ve shown you a variety of activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, but when I said I was working as a solo, I was not burdened,” said Baekhyun. “There is no member to expect and I have to show myself completely by myself. I was excited about what would happen and I thought I would like to see it soon as I was expecting it today. "

EXO member Chen took charge of Showcase MC on the day and fired Chen. "Baekhyun seems to have been more worried than other times because he is preparing the album so far," Chen said. "Baekhyun is cool enough but he is preparing harder. I am looking forward to how the public will respond when this album comes to the world. "

Baekhyun's first album title song, United Nations Village, is a love song that expresses a romantic time to look at the moon with a lover on the hill of United Nations Village as a scene of a movie. It is a combination of grubby beats and string sounds.

Meanwhile, Baekhyun's first solo album, City Lights, will be released on various music sites at 6 p.m. on the same day.

Lee Ha-na / Pyo Myeong-jung