'Cinetown' Park Seo-joon "Special appearance of 'Lion' Choi Woo-shik,

Park Seo-joon said, I felt better than envy, because I felt better about Choi Woo-shik, who entered the Cannes International Film Festival at SBS Power FM Park Sun-youngs Cine Town broadcast on the morning of the 19th.I always want to congratulate you, he said.I was envious because I was in a good position at a comparative young age. It was a great celebration, but it was good to be able to hear the story of the scene vividly.Choi Woo-shik, who starred in the main film Psychic Parasite by Choi Woo-shik, and Choi Woo-shik, who appeared in Park Seo-joons main film Lion.Park said, It happened to me. I did not know if I would be with your work when I first met Choi.It seems to have a good effect on each other that there is such a good opportunity.I hope I will continue to go this way in the future, he said, laughing, I always take my stake because I am a Prince in the amount (in The Lion).The movie The Lion, starring Park Seo-joon, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world.Park Seo-joon plays the role of the main character Yong-hoo and matches with Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan.

Park Seo-joon said, "I felt better than envy, because I felt better about Choi Woo-shik, who entered the Cannes International Film Festival at SBS Power FM 'Park Sun-young's Cine Town' broadcast on the morning of the 19th. I always want to congratulate you," he said.

"I was envious because I was in a good position at a comparative young age. It was a great celebration, but it was good to be able to hear the story of the scene vividly."

Choi Woo-shik, who starred in the main film 'Psychic Parasite' by Choi Woo-shik, and Choi Woo-shik, who appeared in Park Seo-joon's main film 'Lion'.

Park said, "It happened to me. I did not know if I would be with your work when I first met Choi. It seems to have a good effect on each other that there is such a good opportunity. I hope I will continue to go this way in the future," he said, laughing, "I always take my stake because I am a Prince in the amount (in "The Lion")."

The movie "The Lion," starring Park Seo-joon, is a film about the story of martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest An Shinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world. Park Seo-joon plays the role of the main character Yong-hoo and matches with Ahn Sung-ki and Woo Do-hwan.