"Na Hae-ryung" Shin Se-kyung "face genius Jung Eun-woo, next to a beautiful greed."

Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo of the new cadet Na Hae-ryung mentioned each others breathing.On the afternoon of the 17th, MBCs new tree drama Na Hae-ryung (playplayplayed by Kim Ho-soo and directed by Kang Il-soo) was presented at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong Lee Ji-hoon Park Ji-hyun attended and talked about the work.Na Hae-ryung is a fiction drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace of Joseon and the full romance of Prince Lee Lim with the reversed mother solo.This Ada Lovelace, which was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of change against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity.After JTBC Solomon Perjury, Kim Ho-soo and Kang Il-soo PD add expectations to their work.Shin Se-kyung plays the main character Na Hae-ryung, and the group Astro Cha Jung Eun-woo plays the role of Daewon Daegun Lee.Park Ki-woong plays the crown prince Lee Jin, Lee Ji-hoon plays the fellow officer, the seven-piece Bonggyo Min Woo-won, and the new actor Park Ji-hyun plays the daughter of the court, Kwon Ji Ada Lovelace,Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo was the first to breathe through this work. (Shin Se-kyung) I feel that my sister cares about me, and Im learning a lot.I think that it is always a good idea to play the role of Na Hae-ryung Cha Jung Eun-woo is famous for his so-called face genius. He boasts a small face and a clear face that he jokes that the woman idol is the most wary person.Shin Se-kyung, who was caught on a screen with Jung Eun-woo, mentioned actor Im Soo-hyang, saying, My close friend shot the previous work together.Shin Se-kyung said, (to Im Soo-hyang) I heard the story of my sister-in-law, and I was put down my external greed.I do not want to put my mind down, and I am more comfortable to put my mind down. Na Hae-ryung will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the evening of the day.

Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo of the new cadet Na Hae-ryung mentioned each other's breathing.

On the afternoon of the 17th, MBC's new tree drama "Na Hae-ryung" (playplayplayed by Kim Ho-soo and directed by Kang Il-soo) was presented at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Sangam-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul. Kang Il-soo PD, Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo Park Ki-woong Lee Ji-hoon Park Ji-hyun attended and talked about the work.

Na Hae-ryung is a fiction drama about the first problematic Ada Lovelace of Joseon and the full romance of Prince Lee Lim with the reversed mother solo. This Ada Lovelace, which was treated as a freak in the 19th century, is a fiction drama that plants precious seeds of change against the old truth that men and women are unusual and there is a good place in their identity. After JTBC 'Solomon Perjury', Kim Ho-soo and Kang Il-soo PD add expectations to their work.

Shin Se-kyung plays the main character Na Hae-ryung, and the group Astro Cha Jung Eun-woo plays the role of Daewon Daegun Lee. Park Ki-woong plays the crown prince Lee Jin, Lee Ji-hoon plays the fellow officer, the seven-piece Bonggyo Min Woo-won, and the new actor Park Ji-hyun plays the daughter of the court, Kwon Ji Ada Lovelace,

Shin Se-kyung Cha Jung Eun-woo was the first to breathe through this work. " (Shin Se-kyung) I feel that my sister cares about me, and I'm learning a lot. I think that it is always a good idea to play the role of Na Hae-ryung "

Cha Jung Eun-woo is famous for his so-called "face genius." He boasts a small face and a clear face that he jokes that "the woman idol is the most wary person." Shin Se-kyung, who was caught on a screen with Jung Eun-woo, mentioned actor Im Soo-hyang, saying, "My close friend shot the previous work together." Shin Se-kyung said, "(to Im Soo-hyang) I heard the story of my sister-in-law, and I was put down my external greed. I do not want to put my mind down, and I am more comfortable to put my mind down. "

Na Hae-ryung' will be broadcasted at 8:55 pm on the evening of the day.