Baekhyun "Solo debut, no members, but it is expected."

Group EXO Baekhyun made his solo debut and said, I was burdened but I am excited and excited.Baekhyuns first solo album City Lights showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.I have shown a variety of activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, and when I was doing solo, I was not burdened.There were no members to lean on, and I had to show my appearance alone. The album will be released today, and I am very excited and excited about what it will be like today. I feel very confident that I want to show it quickly.I am very curious and excited to see Mr. Baekhyun preparing, Chen said.Baekhyuns first solo album title song United Nations Village is a romantic love song of the R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.Baekhyuns United Nations Village will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.

Group EXO Baekhyun made his solo debut and said, "I was burdened but I am excited and excited."

Baekhyun's first solo album 'City Lights' showcase was held at SAC Hall in Samseong-dong, Seoul on October 10 at 2 pm, and Baekhyun replied like this.

"I have shown a variety of activities in EXO and EXO Chenbak City, and when I was doing solo, I was not burdened. There were no members to lean on, and I had to show my appearance alone. "

"The album will be released today, and I am very excited and excited about what it will be like today. I feel very confident that I want to show it quickly."

"I am very curious and excited to see Mr. Baekhyun preparing," Chen said.

Baekhyun's first solo album title song 'United Nations Village' is a romantic love song of the R & B genre where you can feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun.

Baekhyun's 'United Nations Village' will be released on various music sites at 6 pm on October 10.