Baekhyun "SM Lee Soo-man, EXO group book Ajagg... "Reading"

Group EXO Baekhyun commented on SM Entertainment Lee Soo-mans Ajagg.A showcase for the release of Baekhyuns first solo album, City Lights, was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 10th.On this day, Baekhyun commented on SM Lee Soo-mans advice, Recently, Lee Soo-man has created an EXO group room.He kept playing a lot of gags. He said, I did not reply because I was a little hard because I was not hard these days.I met Lee Soo-man later, and he bought me a snack with a bean curd. But he said, Why dont you reply then? A gag is a gag?So I said, I did not reply because I did not know what to say. Baekhyun continued, He said that he was listening to my song every day. He said that he was so good and he seemed to be very good and proud.I felt very good personally, too, he added.The title song UN Village is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; its released at 6 p.m. on the day.

Group EXO Baekhyun commented on SM Entertainment Lee Soo-man's 'Ajagg'.

A showcase for the release of Baekhyun's first solo album, "City Lights," was held at SAC Art Hall in Gangnam-gu, Seoul on the 10th.

On this day, Baekhyun commented on SM Lee Soo-man's advice, "Recently, Lee Soo-man has created an EXO group room. He kept playing a lot of gags. "

He said, "I did not reply because I was a little hard because I was not hard these days." I met Lee Soo-man later, and he bought me a snack with a bean curd. But he said, 'Why don't you reply then? A gag is a gag?' So I said, 'I did not reply because I did not know what to say.' "

Baekhyun continued, "He said that he was listening to my song every day. He said that he was so good and he seemed to be very good and proud. I felt very good personally, too," he added.

The title song "UN Village" is a romantic love song from the R&B genre that allows you to feel the soft vocals of Baekhyun; it's released at 6 p.m. on the day.