Park Seo-joon "Thank you Son Heung-min for always cheering...I can't believe it"

Actor Park Seo-joon thanked soccer player Son Heung-min for saying I was surprised to mention his new movie Lion through SNS.Park Seo-joon said during an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, ahead of the release of the movie The Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan).The movie The Lion is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world.Park Seo-joon led the play by playing the main character, Yonghu.Among them, soccer star Son Heung-min, who is well known among his close friends with Park Seo-joon, cheered the lion through his SNS and became a hot topic.Park Seo-joon said, I hate such, networking people. It is strange to ask for such a thing.I do not think I want to meet it. Of course I am grateful. Thank you so much, and I was surprised to see SNS.Oh, why is this coming up? He said, I always cheered and I can not believe it.He also commented that he seems to value loyalty. I think that loyalty is great and human relations are important. There are many people alone, but the job itself is dealing with people.It seems that one person should approach truthfully rather than emphasize it as necessary. If there are many codes, it seems to be a long relationship. The movie The Lion is ahead of its release on the 31st.

Actor Park Seo-joon thanked soccer player Son Heung-min for saying "I was surprised" to mention his new movie "Lion" through SNS.

Park Seo-joon said during an interview at a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Seoul, on the afternoon of the 24th, ahead of the release of the movie "The Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan).

The movie "The Lion" is a story about a martial arts champion, Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), meeting the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki), and confronting the powerful evil that has confused the world. Park Seo-joon led the play by playing the main character, Yonghu. Among them, soccer star Son Heung-min, who is well known among his close friends with Park Seo-joon, cheered the lion through his SNS and became a hot topic.

Park Seo-joon said, "I hate such, networking people. It is strange to ask for such a thing. I do not think I want to meet it. "

"Of course I am grateful. Thank you so much, and I was surprised to see SNS. "Oh, why is this coming up?" He said, "I always cheered and I can not believe it."

He also commented that he seems to value loyalty. "I think that loyalty is great and human relations are important. There are many people alone, but the job itself is dealing with people. It seems that one person should approach truthfully rather than emphasize it as necessary. If there are many codes, it seems to be a long relationship. "

The movie "The Lion" is ahead of its release on the 31st.