"Lion" Park Seo-joon, "Woo Do-hwan ticket sexy, never coming out of my face"

Actor Park Seo-joon praised the charm of Woo Do-hwan, who co-worked in The Lion.Park Seo-joon said in a round interview with the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan) at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 24th, I always have thirst for villains.Because of this, the Woo Do-hwan character who played the villain in our movie was greedy. But when I saw the first day of Woo Do-hwan playing the villain, I thought that Feelings would never come out in my face.Theres a sharp, sexy charm, he added.I think that the villain character in our movie met the person who is called Woo Do-hwan. When I saw the first shooting of Woo Do-hwan, I thought, Can I do it?Hahaha, he showed off his delightful gesture.The Lion is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world; it opens on the 31st.Photos Provision: Lotte Entertainment

Actor Park Seo-joon praised the charm of Woo Do-hwan, who co-worked in 'The Lion'.

Park Seo-joon said in a round interview with the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan) at Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the 24th, "I always have thirst for villains. Because of this, the Woo Do-hwan character who played the villain in our movie was greedy. "

"But when I saw the first day of Woo Do-hwan playing the villain, I thought that Feelings would never come out in my face. There's a sharp, sexy charm," he added.

"I think that the villain character in our movie met the person who is called Woo Do-hwan. When I saw the first shooting of Woo Do-hwan, I thought, 'Can I do it?' Hahaha," he showed off his delightful gesture.

"The Lion" is a story about fighting champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Kuma priest Anshinbu (An Sung-ki) and confronting the powerful evil (), which has confused the world; it opens on the 31st.

Photos Provision: Lotte Entertainment