"Lion" Ahn Sung-ki "I mistook myself for Kim Sang-joong, most shocking in recent years"

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, I filmed on the street a while ago, but a middle school student saw me and said, Is not it Kim Sang-joong?I thought we should do this and try harder to film it, because I thought we shouldnt do this, and that starting point was lion, he confessed.The Lion depicted the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.Ahn Sung-ki played a variety of activities from intense charisma to warm charm through the role of the priest Anshinbu who chases evil.Its the first screen return in three years since The Hunt, which was released in 2016.There was nothing special - it seems that it was easily accessed as a cathedral believer, said Ahn Sung-ki, speaking of the priest Acting.As for Tikitaka with Park Seo-joon in the play, he added, It is a tense movie, but I have fun and I have fun and I think it is good to have a rest.The Lion will be released on the 31st.Star

On this day, Ahn Sung-ki said, "I filmed on the street a while ago, but a middle school student saw me and said, 'Is not it Kim Sang-joong?'"

"I thought we should do this and try harder to film it, because I thought we shouldn't do this, and that starting point was "lion,"" he confessed.

"The Lion" depicted the story of the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon) meeting with the Guma priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) to confront the powerful evil (), which has left the world in turmoil.

Ahn Sung-ki played a variety of activities from intense charisma to warm charm through the role of the priest Anshinbu who chases evil. It's the first screen return in three years since "The Hunt," which was released in 2016.

"There was nothing special - it seems that it was easily accessed as a cathedral believer," said Ahn Sung-ki, speaking of the priest Acting.

As for Tikitaka with Park Seo-joon in the play, he added, "It is a tense movie, but I have fun and I have fun and I think it is good to have a rest.

The Lion will be released on the 31st.

Star