1 Ahn Sung-ki "'The Lion'' appeared as a popular film...It was a Latin Acting pain."

In a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Ahn Sung-ki, starring the movie Lion (director Kim Joo-hwan).The Lion is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power.In addition to Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon Woo Do-hwan and others appear.Ahn Sung-ki, who marked his 62nd anniversary, appeared as An Shinbu, a Kuma priest who chases evil.He also expressed his role as an antelope who pursued the existence of evil with his life with his unique soft charisma and heavy presence, and also challenged Latin and action acting.On the day, Ahn Sung-ki said, One time, it was a big movie. I did not do a big movie recently.There was a lot of opportunities to do independent movies, so the same Kim Sang-joong incident occurred. Ahn Sung-ki confessed to an anecdote that a junior high school student told him Kim Sang-joong on a guerrilla date of a program and laughed.Ahn Sung-ki said, I wanted to do a movie that I could meet a little more people because I wanted to do no more.I wanted to have a movie like that, and I wanted to have a movie that many people could enjoy and nervous. I was grateful that director Kim Joo-hwan was thinking about me as a bride.So I think I met well, he said.As for Latin Acting, he said, It was painful at first. I could not afford to study grammar and so on.I memorized it all the time in Korean, but if it was wrong, I had to do it again from the beginning.  I wondered what Kang Dong Won did in the Black Priests.There are many fun elements in The Lion; other movies seemed scary, said Ahn Sung-ki.I wanted to do it differently, but I could not compare it. He said, I am a professional priest in the Vatican, so I have to give a lot of emotion to Latin.I was not because others said that I did it. It was hard for me, but it would have been hard for anyone. I should have done it, and I did not use Latin as a result. Also, Ahn Sung-ki said of the Buma ritual, The Buma ritual has no special answer, and I would like to fit the situation according to the atmosphere of the scene.I thought that the bride would have done this and made it faithful to the situation. I did not see any work for the reference of the Buma consciousness.I am a Catholic, and the priest told me that there is no correct answer. He said, I was not afraid to appear.I am afraid to see it, he said. I do not know what is outside the frame, so I know the situation in the act.Meanwhile, Lion will be released on the 31st.

In a cafe in Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, an interview was held by Ahn Sung-ki, starring the movie "Lion" (director Kim Joo-hwan).

"The Lion" is a film about what happens when the martial arts champion Yonghu (Park Seo-joon), who has only a distrust of the world after losing his father as a child, meets with the priest Anshinbu (Ahn Sung-ki) and realizes that he has special power. In addition to Ahn Sung-ki, Park Seo-joon Woo Do-hwan and others appear.

Ahn Sung-ki, who marked his 62nd anniversary, appeared as An Shinbu, a Kuma priest who chases evil. He also expressed his role as an antelope who pursued the existence of evil with his life with his unique soft charisma and heavy presence, and also challenged Latin and action Acting.

On the day, Ahn Sung-ki said, "One time, it was a big movie. I did not do a big movie recently. There was a lot of opportunities to do independent movies, so the same Kim Sang-joong incident occurred. " Ahn Sung-ki confessed to an anecdote that a junior high school student told him "Kim Sang-joong" on a guerrilla date of a program and laughed.

Ahn Sung-ki said, "I wanted to do a movie that I could meet a little more people because I wanted to do 'no more'. "I wanted to have a movie like that, and I wanted to have a movie that many people could enjoy and nervous." "I was grateful that director Kim Joo-hwan was thinking about me as a bride. So I think I met well," he said.

As for Latin Acting, he said, "It was painful at first. I could not afford to study grammar and so on. I memorized it all the time in Korean, but if it was wrong, I had to do it again from the beginning. "" I wondered what Kang Dong Won did in the 'Black Priests'.

"There are many fun elements in 'The Lion'; other movies seemed scary," said Ahn Sung-ki. I wanted to do it differently, but I could not compare it. "He said," I am a professional priest in the Vatican, so I have to give a lot of emotion to Latin. I was not because others said that I did it. It was hard for me, but it would have been hard for anyone. I should have done it, and I did not use Latin as a result. "

Also, Ahn Sung-ki said of the Buma ritual, "The Buma ritual has no special answer, and I would like to fit the situation according to the atmosphere of the scene. I thought that the bride would have done this and made it faithful to the situation. "I did not see any work for the reference of the Buma consciousness. I am a Catholic, and the priest told me that there is no correct answer. "He said," I was not afraid to appear. I am afraid to see it, "he said." I do not know what is outside the frame, so I know the situation in the act.

Meanwhile, "Lion" will be released on the 31st.