'Spring Night' Jung Hae In "Absolutely No Prohibition: Han Ji-min and Marriage Irreplaceable You" in Violence

Spring Night Jung Hae In wrote the taboo.In MBC tree drama Spring Night, which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In), who wrote a memorandum of abstinence by Lee Jung-in, was drawn.Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in sat in a pharmacy late at night and talked. Lee Jung-in asked, Did you even think bad about Jung Eun-woo?You controlled me, said Yoo Ji-Ho. Life. Action. Horse. Even thought. Ive endured it. If Ive never thought of it before, Im lying.Its hard to believe, but I dont really have any feelings. Sometimes its sad. Even on a drunken day...Lee said, Good job, Jung Eun-woo, but I think Mr. Ji-ho wanted to comfort himself. Then, Lee said, Thank you to Yoo Ji-Hos appreciation.I would have been sad, but I comforted my heart. Yoo Ji-Ho, who went to Lee Jung-ins house on the spot, wrote a memorandum of abstinence at the end of Lee Jung-in, Absolutely abstinence.Meanwhile, Spring Night is a romance drama about the process of two people who accidentally encounter each other in a pharmacy one spring day. Followed by New Employee Saving from 17th.Photo  MBC Broadcasting Screen

'Spring Night' Jung Hae In wrote the taboo

.

In MBC tree Drama "Spring Night", which was broadcast on the afternoon of the 11th, Yoo Ji-Ho (Jung Hae In), who wrote a memorandum of abstinence by Lee Jung-in, was drawn.

Yoo Ji-Ho and Lee Jung-in sat in a pharmacy late at night and talked. Lee Jung-in asked, "Did you even think bad about Jung Eun-woo?" "You controlled me," said Yoo Ji-Ho. "Life. Action. Horse. Even thought. I've endured it. If I've never thought of it before, I'm lying. It's hard to believe, but I don't really have any feelings. Sometimes it's sad. Even on a drunken day..."

Lee said, "Good job, Jung Eun-woo, but I think Mr. Ji-ho wanted to comfort himself." Then, Lee said, "Thank you" to Yoo Ji-Ho's appreciation. I would have been sad, but I comforted my heart. "

Yoo Ji-Ho, who went to Lee Jung-in's house on the spot, wrote a memorandum of abstinence at the end of Lee Jung-in, "Absolutely abstinence.

Meanwhile, "Spring Night" is a romance Drama about the process of two people who accidentally encounter each other in a pharmacy one spring day. Followed by "New Employee Saving" from 17th.

Photo MBC Broadcasting Screen