Running Man' Kim Jong-kook "Meet Paul Florentin Pogba and watch football...was afraid of getting hurt"

Running Man Kim Jong-kook met with soccer player Paul Florentin Pogba and told an anecdote.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, Kim Jong-kook revealed his relationship with Paul Florentin Pogba of Manchester United FC while being decorated with a running area (9) project.In the opening, Ji Seok-jin asked Kim Jong-kook, How did you meet Paul Florentin Pogba?Kim Jong-kook replied, It was an opportunity for my acquaintance to contact me when I heard that Paul Florentin Pogba was coming to Korea.In particular, Kim Jong-kook said, I did not know about the video of falling during the soccer game and kicked Florentin Pogba.I was so surprised that I fell off my feet. In addition, he pointed out to Lee Kwang-soo, It is similar in height to Paul Florentin Pogba, but the ratio is different. Lee Kwang-soo showed off his unfairness by showing off his tit-for-tat chemistry.

Running Man' Kim Jong-kook met with soccer player Paul Florentin Pogba and told an anecdote.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man, which aired on the afternoon of the 23rd, Kim Jong-kook revealed his relationship with Paul Florentin Pogba of Manchester United FC while being decorated with a running area (9) project.

In the opening, Ji Seok-jin asked Kim Jong-kook, "How did you meet Paul Florentin Pogba?" Kim Jong-kook replied, "It was an opportunity for my acquaintance to contact me when I heard that Paul Florentin Pogba was coming to Korea."

In particular, Kim Jong-kook said, "I did not know about the video of falling during the soccer game and kicked Florentin Pogba. I was so surprised that I fell off my feet. "

In addition, he pointed out to Lee Kwang-soo, "It is similar in height to Paul Florentin Pogba, but the ratio is different." Lee Kwang-soo showed off his unfairness by showing off his tit-for-tat chemistry.