Lee Kwang-soo "Without Running Man', there is no Lee Kwang-soo now...it's a life piece for me."

Ive been made by Running Man now, said Actor Lee Kwang-soo, 34.Lee Kwang-soo, who has played his little-body brother Dong-gu in the human comedy film My Special Brother (directed by Yook Sang-hyo, produced by Myung-film and Joey Rabbit).He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and told the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about My Special Brother.My Special Brother is a film about the actual story of Choi Seung-gyu, a disabled person with physical disabilities who has lived in a welfare center in Gwangju for more than a decade, and Park Jong-ryul, an intellectually disabled person. It has been a group of two people for a long time.Above all, My Special Brother has differentiated itself from existing films by taking one step further from films dealing with the relationship between disabled and non-disabled people, such as the film Brother (16, directed by Kwon Soo-kyung) Only My World (18, directed by Choi Sung-hyun) Untouchable: 1% Friendship (12, directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Torredano) Here.Here, the message of warm laughter and courage of My Special Brother is 200% of the sympathy of those who are completed with Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwang-soos Moonlighting chemistry.Especially, My Special Brother attracts attention with the Acting transformation of Asian Prince Lee Kwang-soo, who has been receiving explosive support and love both in Korea and abroad through SBS popular entertainment Running Man.He showed his presence as Actor Lee Kwang-soo by showing intense acting through his previous film Good Friends (directed by Lee Do-yoon), and he became an actor who caught two rabbits in the act of Acting and box office by performing a unique comic act as a geeky female figure in Detective: Returns (directed by Lee Eon-hee), which mobilized 3.15 million viewers last summer.In this My Special Brother, Lee Kwang-soo is expected to capture the audience once again with life character which adds a unique personality specialized in the character, despite the challenge of the intellectually handicapped character who is the hand and foot of the 24-hour Seha (Shin Ha-kyun) brother,Lee Kwang-soo commented on the entertainment image surrounding him, I have always thought that if I did not have Running Man personally, I would not have had a chance for this work.I think it is possible to do Interview now because there is Running Man and Running Man.Many people say that it is difficult to immerse themselves in their work because of the Running Man image. Of course, it is hard to change all their thoughts.I try to show myself as much as I can.I think it is a program that has a lot of good memories about Running Man personally and I am so grateful to me rather than distinguishing the good and the bad. Above all, Lee Kwang-soo is an actor who is covered by the image of the entertainment, and about his career, I think that the reality of the present is so happy for me and it is difficult to maintain it now.I am greedy to try harder and do better acting in the future, but I do not have a great idea to be a huge actor, so I am satisfied enough now. On the other hand, My Special Brother is a work that depicts the friendship of Moonlighting, which has been living like a body for 20 years, although the brother who uses his head and his brother who uses his body have not mixed a drop of blood.Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Isomo were added and director Yook Sang-hyo of Steel Dae-oh: Iron Bag in the Old Kingdom and Bangga? Bangga! captured the megaphone.It will be released on May 1.Photo: NEW

"I've been made by Running Man' now," said Actor Lee Kwang-soo, 34.

Lee Kwang-soo, who has played his little-body brother Dong-gu in the human comedy film "My Special Brother" (directed by Yook Sang-hyo, produced by Myung-film and Joey Rabbit). He met with Samcheong-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 24th and told the behind-the-scenes episode and recent news about 'My Special Brother'.

"My Special Brother" is a film about the actual story of Choi Seung-gyu, a disabled person with physical disabilities who has lived in a welfare center in Gwangju for more than a decade, and Park Jong-ryul, an intellectually disabled person. It has been a group of two people for a long time. Above all, "My Special Brother" has differentiated itself from existing films by taking one step further from films dealing with the relationship between disabled and non-disabled people, such as the film "Brother" (16, directed by Kwon Soo-kyung) "Only My World" (18, directed by Choi Sung-hyun) "Untouchable: 1% Friendship" (12, directed by Olivier Nakache and Eric Torredano) Here.

Here, the message of warm laughter and courage of 'My Special Brother' is 200% of the sympathy of those who are completed with Shin Ha-kyun and Lee Kwang-soo's Moonlighting' chemistry. Especially, 'My Special Brother' attracts attention with the Acting transformation of 'Asian Prince' Lee Kwang-soo, who has been receiving explosive support and love both in Korea and abroad through SBS popular entertainment Running Man'. He showed his presence as "Actor Lee Kwang-soo" by showing intense Acting through his previous film "Good Friends" (directed by Lee Do-yoon), and he became an Actor who caught two rabbits in the act of Acting and box office by performing a unique comic act as a geeky female figure in "Detective: Returns" (directed by Lee Eon-hee), which mobilized 3.15 million viewers last summer. In this "My Special Brother", Lee Kwang-soo is expected to capture the audience once again with "life character" which adds a unique personality specialized in the character, despite the challenge of the intellectually handicapped character who is the hand and foot of the 24-hour Seha (Shin Ha-kyun) brother,

Lee Kwang-soo commented on the entertainment image surrounding him, "I have always thought that if I did not have Running Man' personally, I would not have had a chance for this work. I think it is possible to do Interview now because there is Running Man' and Running Man'. Many people say that it is difficult to immerse themselves in their work because of the Running Man' image. Of course, it is hard to change all their thoughts. I try to show myself as much as I can. I think it is a program that has a lot of good memories about Running Man' personally and I am so grateful to me rather than distinguishing the good and the bad. "

Above all, Lee Kwang-soo is an Actor who is covered by the image of the entertainment, and about his career, "I think that the reality of the present is so happy for me and it is difficult to maintain it now. I am greedy to try harder and do better Acting in the future, but I do not have a great idea to be a huge Actor, so I am satisfied enough now. "

On the other hand, 'My Special Brother' is a work that depicts the friendship of Moonlighting, which has been living like a body for 20 years, although the brother who uses his head and his brother who uses his body have not mixed a drop of blood. Shin Ha-kyun, Lee Kwang-soo, and Isomo were added and director Yook Sang-hyo of 'Steel Dae-oh: Iron Bag in the Old Kingdom' and 'Bangga? Bangga!' captured the megaphone. It will be released on May 1.

Photo: NEW