Song Hye-kyo Song Joong-ki during the divorce mediation, fans' statement "It was the natural love itself."

Fans said in a statement, Other domestic drama gallery, a community where fans who like domestic dramas gather to communicate and form empathy, is a representative space that continues to communicate with the work even after the end of KBS 2TV drama Dawn of the Sun, which was aired in 2016. He said.Today, Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, and Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, have been married as a lover through the Suns descendants and married in October 2017, and received support from many people at the time. He said.The appearance of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo was so beautiful and ecstatic, and it felt like he was fascinated by the superb scenery in the artwork. I also could not imagine that I would get to know the news of today because the two were the love of each other. .The fans said, But I do not want to blame each other too much because the sky is determined by the relationship of people.I think that good things will come to forget the pain of today in the future, as there is a saying, I am mature as much as I am sick. Other domestic drama gallery Ildong is a sea that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo hope to stand in front of their fans in a bright way through good works in their lives. I hope.

Fans said in a statement, "Other domestic drama gallery, a community where fans who like domestic dramas gather to communicate and form empathy, is a representative space that continues to communicate with the work even after the end of KBS 2TV drama 'Dawn of the Sun', which was aired in 2016. "He said.

"Today, Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, and Song Joong-ki, Song Hye-kyo, have been married as a lover through the" Sun's descendants "and married in October 2017, and received support from many people at the time. "He said.

"The appearance of Song Joong-ki Song Hye-kyo was so beautiful and ecstatic, and it felt like he was fascinated by the superb scenery in the artwork." "I also could not imagine that I would get to know the news of today because the two were the love of each other." .

The fans said, "But I do not want to blame each other too much because the sky is determined by the relationship of people. I think that good things will come to forget the pain of today in the future, as there is a saying, "I am mature as much as I am sick." "Other domestic drama gallery Ildong is a sea that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo hope to stand in front of their fans in a bright way through good works in their lives." I hope.