"Hato 4" Anxiety Gwang-hee "Go to the shooting site of the former Running Man and meet Yoo Jae-Suk"

Gwang-hee confessed that he went to the Running Man filming site before his discharge.In KBS 2TV entertainment Happy Together 4 broadcasted on the 14th, Nam Chang-hee, Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan, Gwang-hee, B1A4 Shinwoo and Lovelys Americas appeared in 2019.Yoo Jae-Suk told Gwang-hee, After I got fat, I resemble Bae Young-man.Yoo Jae-Suk said, I saw Gwang-hee before the discharge for a while. I lost too much weight and I told him to steam a little.Gwang-hee mentioned Hydland Hong Jin-kyung Twist Kim as a new nickname after losing weight.Gwang-hee said, I went to the Running Man filming site on vacation. I went to the army and came to the martial arts.But I was nervous when the whole day was coming. Park Jae-seok wanted to visit my brother.Park Jae-seok went to his brother at dawn on a holiday because the house was near the Running Man shooting place.As soon as Park Jae-seok saw his brother, he said, What are you doing, why did you lose so much weight, did you come guest? It was guest TWICE that day.As soon as TWICE came, he went out. Im over now. Im hurt. Yang Se-chan said, I saw that day and I was a little sick. It was okay to come, but Gwang-hee greeted me and I was bent like a king.

Gwang-hee confessed that he went to the Running Man filming site before his discharge.

In KBS 2TV entertainment 'Happy Together 4' broadcasted on the 14th, Nam Chang-hee, Lee Yong-jin, Yang Se-chan, Gwang-hee, B1A4 Shinwoo and Lovely's Americas appeared in 2019.

Yoo Jae-Suk told Gwang-hee, "After I got fat, I resemble Bae Young-man."

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I saw Gwang-hee before the discharge for a while. I lost too much weight and I told him to steam a little.

Gwang-hee mentioned "Hydland Hong Jin-kyung Twist Kim" as a new nickname after losing weight.

Gwang-hee said, "I went to the Running Man filming site on vacation." I went to the army and came to the martial arts. But I was nervous when the whole day was coming. Park Jae-seok wanted to visit my brother. Park Jae-seok went to his brother at dawn on a holiday because the house was near the Running Man shooting place. As soon as Park Jae-seok saw his brother, he said, 'What are you doing, why did you lose so much weight, did you come guest?' It was guest TWICE that day. As soon as TWICE came, he went out. I'm over now. I'm hurt. "

Yang Se-chan said, "I saw that day and I was a little sick. It was okay to come, but Gwang-hee greeted me and I was bent like a king."