'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk "second daughter better, looks like me, nostalgia"

Running Man Yo Jae-Suk worried about daughters appearanceOn SBS Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, Knowing Pair Race was held.On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked if the second Naeun resembled his father, saying, I do not know yet, I am still too baby, so I do not have a face until about two or three weeks later.Kim Jong-kook said, Every day is like ice, and Yo Jae-Suk confessed, I am struggling these days.Lee Kwang-soo said, I am doing a lot of Prayer these days.Kim Jong-kook said, But the first is said to resemble a lot of my dad, its the second, so itll be okay.But Ji Suk-jin said, My nose was not like this when I was a child, my nose was getting bigger and bigger from the age of 12.

'Running Man' Yo Jae-Suk worried about daughter's appearance

On SBS 'Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 18th, 'Knowing Pair' Race was held.

On this day, Yoo Jae-Suk asked if the second Naeun resembled his father, saying, "I do not know yet, I am still too baby, so I do not have a face until about two or three weeks later."

Kim Jong-kook said, "Every day is like ice," and Yo Jae-Suk confessed, "I am struggling these days." Lee Kwang-soo said, "I am doing a lot of Prayer these days."

Kim Jong-kook said, "But the first is said to resemble a lot of my dad, it's the second, so it'll be okay." But Ji Suk-jin said, "My nose was not like this when I was a child, my nose was getting bigger and bigger from the age of 12."