My Little Old Boy' youngest guest Im Yoon-ah scrambled... Bengers 'slut'

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appears in My Little Old Boy to capture the hearts of The Bengers.In SBS My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy), which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and plays a variety of activities such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit Sang-beauty.On this day, when the  youngest female guest ever Im Yoon-ah appeared, the recording was full of excitement. The Vengers praised the storm, saying Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy.Turns out, the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a sister stiller, was among the My Little Old Boy sons.The Im Yoon-ah love of mothers became even thicker.In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping mothers tastes and said in the mouths of mothers who have My Little Old Boy sons, I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!I was full of envy and admiration.By the way, it was revealed that there was a My Little Old Boy hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect, and it surprised everyone.The lovely and candid charm of Im Yoon-ah, who listened to My Little Old Boy, can be found on My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the 24th (today).

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appears in My Little Old Boy' to capture the hearts of 'The Bengers'.

In SBS My Little Old Boy' (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy'), which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and plays a variety of activities such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC and emit 'Sang-beauty'.

On this day, when the " youngest female guest ever" Im Yoon-ah appeared, the recording was full of excitement. The Vengers praised the storm, saying "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed interest in the appearance of My Little Old Boy'. Turns out, the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a 'sister stiller', was among the My Little Old Boy' sons. The Im Yoon-ah love' of mothers became even thicker.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping mothers' tastes and said in the mouths of mothers who have My Little Old Boy' sons, "I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah! "I was full of envy and admiration.

By the way, it was revealed that there was a My Little Old Boy' hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect, and it surprised everyone.

The lovely and candid charm of Im Yoon-ah, who listened to "My Little Old Boy," can be found on "My Little Old Boy" at 9:05 pm on the 24th (today).