My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah hits youngest women's special MC

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appears in My Little Old Boy to capture the hearts of the Vengers.In SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC.On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy appearance and attracted attention.Im Yoon-ah also revealed a limited-edition method that sniped the tastes of mothers, and the mothers who had My Little Old Boy sons said, I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!Im Yoon-ahs lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the night.online issue team

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah' appears in My Little Old Boy to capture the hearts of the Vengers.

In SBS My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a legendary girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC.

On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy' appearance and attracted attention.

Im Yoon-ah also revealed a limited-edition method that sniped the tastes of mothers, and the mothers who had My Little Old Boy' sons said, "I wish I had a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!"

Im Yoon-ah's lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on the night.

online issue team