My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah, youngest Special MC "Sim Kung 'Han Man'

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appears on SBS Rewriting Child Care Diary - My Little Old Boy (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy) to capture the heart of Vengers.In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC.According to the production crew, the record was full of excitement when Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest of all time, appeared on the day.Vengers praised the storm, saying It is like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy appearance and attracted attention.It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah was in My Little Old Boy, and the Im Yoon-ah love of the mothers became even thicker.In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was full of envy, saying, I want a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!In the meantime, it is the back door that surprised everyone by revealing that there is a My Little Old Boy hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.Im Yoon-ahs lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the 24th.

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah' appears on SBS 'Rewriting Child Care Diary - My Little Old Boy' (hereinafter referred to as My Little Old Boy') to capture the heart of 'Vengers'.

In My Little Old Boy, which will be broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah, who is a girl group and is active in various fields such as acting and entertainment, will appear as a special MC.

According to the production crew, the record was full of excitement when Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest of all time, appeared on the day. "Vengers" praised the storm, saying "It is like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy' appearance and attracted attention. It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah was in My Little Old Boy', and the Im Yoon-ah love' of the mothers became even thicker.

In addition, Im Yoon-ah revealed the limited express method of sniping the tastes of mothers, and the admiration full of envy was full of envy, saying, "I want a daughter like Im Yoon-ah!"

In the meantime, it is the back door that surprised everyone by revealing that there is a My Little Old Boy' hidden in Im Yoon-ah, which is so perfect.

Im Yoon-ah's lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy' at 9:05 pm on the 24th.