My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah has been a fan since childhood 'What about his son?'

In SBS My Little Old Boy, which is broadcasted on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appears as a special MC and emits a youthful charm.On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, Its like a doll toward Im Yoon-ah.Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy appearance and attracted attention.It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a sister stiller, was among the My Little Old Boy sons.The mothers Im Yoon-ah love became even thicker.On the other hand, Im Yoon-ahs lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the 24th.in-time

In SBS My Little Old Boy', which is broadcasted on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appears as a special MC and emits a youthful charm.

On this day, the appearance of Im Yoon-ah, the youngest female guest ever, filled the recording scene with excitement. The Benzers praised the storm, saying, "It's like a doll" toward Im Yoon-ah. Im Yoon-ah also showed a special excitement in My Little Old Boy' appearance and attracted attention.

It turns out that the man who thrilled Im Yoon-ah, a 'sister stiller', was among the My Little Old Boy' sons. The mothers' Im Yoon-ah love' became even thicker.

On the other hand, Im Yoon-ah's lovely and honest charm can be found at My Little Old Boy at 9:05 pm on the 24th.

in-time