"I am Miwoo-sae" Im Yoon-ah "Girls" Generation ... I think it is only a member."

Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared on SBSs Ugly Sons (hereinafter referred to as Miwoosae) to express his affection for the members.Im Yoon-ah appeared as a special MC for Miwoosae, which was broadcast on the night of the 24th, and asked Shin Dong-yeop, Is there anyone in the entertainment industry who depends on Im Yoon-ah?Im Yoon-ah listed the names of SM Entertainment artists, saying, It seems to be people of the company, TVXQ, Super Junior, and BoA sister.He laughed when the name of Super Junior Kim Hee-chul came out and laughed, saying, My brother seems to be trying to make a lot of women who want to rely on him.Since then, Im Yoon-ah said, I did not think that I should make other friends because I have members of Girls Generation.I think it is because I feel the same thing and feel the same thing, he said, expressing a strong friendship, saying, I think that there are only members when I go out.Photo: SBS captures screens of Miwoosae broadcast

Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared on SBS's Ugly Sons (hereinafter referred to as Miwoosae) to express his affection for the members.

Im Yoon-ah appeared as a special MC for Miwoosae, which was broadcast on the night of the 24th, and asked Shin Dong-yeop, "Is there anyone in the entertainment industry who depends on Im Yoon-ah?"

Im Yoon-ah listed the names of SM Entertainment artists, saying, "It seems to be people of the company, TVXQ, Super Junior, and BoA sister."

He laughed when the name of Super Junior Kim Hee-chul came out and laughed, saying, "My brother seems to be trying to make a lot of women who want to rely on him."

Since then, Im Yoon-ah said, "I did not think that I should make other friends because I have members of Girls' Generation. “I think it is because I feel the same thing and feel the same thing,” he said, expressing a strong friendship, saying, “I think that there are only members when I go out.”

Photo: SBS captures screens of 'Miwoosae' broadcast