My Little Old Boy' Im Yoon-ah, "I still love saying pretty, I want you to keep going."

Im Yoon-ah, who appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy, told me that she was pretty.In My Little Old Boy broadcast on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as a special MC.On this day, MC Shin Dong-yeop told Im Yoon-ah, I think I heard a lot of stories about pretty because I was active in the entertainment industry since I was a child.No, the better I hear the good stuff, the better it seems, Im Yoon-ah said.Seo Jang-hoon asked if he still liked it, and Im Yoon-ah added, Good, tell me a lot about being pretty.

Im Yoon-ah, who appeared on SBS My Little Old Boy', told me that she was pretty.

In My Little Old Boy' broadcast on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah appeared as a special MC.

On this day, MC Shin Dong-yeop told Im Yoon-ah, "I think I heard a lot of stories about 'pretty' because I was active in the entertainment industry since I was a child."

"No, the better I hear the good stuff, the better it seems," Im Yoon-ah said.

Seo Jang-hoon asked if he still liked it, and Im Yoon-ah added, "Good, tell me a lot about being pretty."