Im Yoon-ah "entertainment activities, the person most dependent on..."

Miwoom Im Yoon-ah showed affection for the members.In the SBS entertainment program Ugly Sons (hereinafter referred to as Miwoo Bird), which aired on the 24th, Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah was shown as a special MC.On this day, Kim Jong Kook talked to his close lawyer about his partnership with Haha.MC Shin Dong-yeop, who saw this appearance, asked Im Yoon-ah, Do you have a senior who can depend on the entertainment industry?Im Yoon-ah mentioned the family members of SM Entertainment, saying, I think it is the company people.Im Yoon-ah said, I spend the practice period together from the time of the trainee, and after debut, I broadcast together and take better care of it.Super Junior, TVXQ, and BoA are all good at it. Among them, Im Yoon-ah laughed when Super Junior Kim Hee-chul asked if he was a willful senior.Im Yoon-ah continued, I think I should make more friends my peers because I have a lot of members. I did not think so.I feel the same thing and do the same thing. I often say that even if I go out, I feel like I am only a member of our team. Photo: SBS Miwoosae broadcast capture

'Miwoom' Im Yoon-ah showed affection for the members.

In the SBS entertainment program Ugly Sons (hereinafter referred to as Miwoo Bird), which aired on the 24th, Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah was shown as a special MC.

On this day, Kim Jong Kook talked to his close lawyer about his partnership with Haha. MC Shin Dong-yeop, who saw this appearance, asked Im Yoon-ah, "Do you have a senior who can depend on the entertainment industry?"

Im Yoon-ah mentioned the family members of SM entertainment, saying, "I think it is the company people." Im Yoon-ah said, "I spend the practice period together from the time of the trainee, and after debut, I broadcast together and take better care of it. Super Junior, TVXQ, and BoA are all good at it. " Among them, Im Yoon-ah laughed when Super Junior Kim Hee-chul asked if he was a willful senior.

Im Yoon-ah continued, “I think I should make more friends my peers because I have a lot of members. I did not think so. I feel the same thing and do the same thing. I often say that even if I go out, I feel like I am only a member of our team. "

Photo: SBS 'Miwoosae' broadcast capture