'Aisde' Yoon Ji-sung, "The song that attached to the song is 'comma' made by Lee Dae-hwi"

Yoon Ji-sung, a singer from Wanna One, expressed his gratitude to Lee Dae-hwi.On the afternoon of the 20th, a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sungs first solo debut album Aside was held at the Blue Skair Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Seoul.On this day, Yoon Ji-sung cited comma as the most attached song among the songs. It is also known to fans as a song made by Lee Dae-hwi, a Wanna One colleague.Yoon Ji-sung said, As if I feel different every day, the song that I attach to depends on the condition is different. Today, I received a call from Dae-hui in the morning, and the comma he wrote and wrote is attached.I told him that Daehwi congratulated me on my solo debut. I answered that I would sing comma hard.Meanwhile, Aside featured a total of six songs, including the title song in the Rain (In the Lane); it will be released via an online music site at 6 p.m.

Yoon Ji-sung, a singer from Wanna One, expressed his gratitude to Lee Dae-hwi.

On the afternoon of the 20th, a showcase commemorating the release of Yoon Ji-sung's first solo debut album 'Aside' was held at the Blue Skair Eye Market Hall in Hannam-dong, Seoul.

On this day, Yoon Ji-sung cited "comma" as the most attached song among the songs. It is also known to fans as a song made by Lee Dae-hwi, a Wanna One colleague.

Yoon Ji-sung said, "As if I feel different every day, the song that I attach to depends on the condition is different. Today, I received a call from Dae-hui in the morning, and the comma he wrote and wrote is attached."

"I told him that Daehwi congratulated me on my solo debut. I answered that I would sing "comma" hard."

Meanwhile, "Aside" featured a total of six songs, including the title song "in the Rain (In the Lane)"; it will be released via an online music site at 6 p.m.