Yoon Ji-sung "Lee Dae-hwi gift song 'Comma', writing and participating in the song is more meaningful"

Singer Yoon Ji-sung expressed his gratitude for Wanna One colleague Lee Dae-hwi.At 4 p.m. on the 20th, at Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, a media showcase was held for Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album, Aside (Aside).On the day of the song, Yoon Ji-sung said, I am grateful for the song that our little boy gave me.It is a song that Daehwi gave as a gift, and I want to tell more people as much as I participated in the song. I got a call from Dae-hui this morning, and he said congratulations and urged me to call him a comma. I said Id try hard.Yoon Ji-sungs first solo album Aside is an abbreviation of Always on your side which means always are always four with the motif of Bangbaek() which is an ambassador in the play.I was grateful for the fans who always believed and supported me as a Wanna One.Also, the title song In the Rain (In the Lane) is a song of the pop R & B genre that contains the genuine feelings of a man who has been separated from his beloved.

Singer Yoon Ji-sung expressed his gratitude for Wanna One colleague Lee Dae-hwi.

At 4 p.m. on the 20th, at Blue Square Eye Market Hall in Yongsan-gu, Seoul, a media showcase was held for Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album, "Aside (Aside)."

On the day of the song, Yoon Ji-sung said, "I am grateful for the song that our little boy gave me. It is a song that Daehwi gave as a gift, and I want to tell more people as much as I participated in the song. "

“I got a call from Dae-hui this morning, and he said congratulations and urged me to call him a comma. I said I’d try hard.”

Yoon Ji-sung's first solo album 'Aside' is an abbreviation of 'Always on your side' which means 'always are always four' with the motif of 'Bangbaek()' which is an ambassador in the play. I was grateful for the fans who always believed and supported me as a Wanna One.

Also, the title song "In the Rain (In the Lane)" is a song of the pop R & B genre that contains the genuine feelings of a man who has been separated from his beloved.