Im Pil-sung directed "IU, Lee Su-hyun Beyond The Artist...I Didn't Think of Other Actors"

Director Lim Pil-sung expressed his feelings about working on the movie with IU.On the morning of the 27th, Persona production presentation was held at Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu.Persona is a Netflix original series consisting of four short films, directed by Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who released Persona Lee Ji-eun (IU) with different eyes.I think singer and actor can classify this way, but Ji Eun thinks it is the artist who goes beyond Lee Su-hyun, said Im Pil-sung.I thought he was a potent man who could do a cinematic act in my uncle or in previous dramas, and wanted to work on it, and he was a fan of music, he said.I started this work because I wanted to work with Mr. Ji-eun rather than thinking that it was another option.There are many good actors in the nineties, but the artists and collaborators who are playing music and have made a part of their field were meaningful, he added.Persona is unveiled on Netflix on April 5.

Director Lim Pil-sung expressed his feelings about working on the movie with IU.

On the morning of the 27th, 'Persona' production presentation was held at Conrad Seoul Hotel in Yeongdeungpo-gu.

'Persona' is a Netflix original series consisting of four short films, directed by Lee Kyung-mi, Lim Pil-sung, Jeon Go-un and Kim Jong-kwan, who released Persona Lee Ji-eun (IU) with different eyes.

"I think singer and actor can classify this way, but Ji Eun thinks it is The Artist who goes beyond Lee Su-hyun," said Im Pil-sung.

“I thought he was a potent man who could do a cinematic act in my uncle or in previous dramas, and wanted to work on it, and he was a fan of music,” he said.

"I started this work because I wanted to work with Mr. Ji-eun rather than thinking that it was another option. “There are many good actors in the nineties, but The Artists and collaborators who are playing music and have made a part of their field were meaningful,” he added.

'Persona' is unveiled on Netflix on April 5.