'Persona' IU "First Movie, Four Characters Fresh Top Model"

Persona IU reveals how she first took the movieActor Lee Ji-eun (IU), Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Kyung Mi, director Lim Pil Sung, director Jeon Go-woon and director Kim Jong-kwan attended the Netflix original film Persona production meeting held at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul on the morning of the 27th.The IU said: Its still a bit of a shambles.It has been a long time since I took it, but I wanted to take a long time for the movie to take a long time, but I want to see it soon because I have a production report. First of all, it was amazing that I liked and watched all four movies, IU said of his work with four directors.I have a strangeness, but I thought it was already good because I could talk about me easily.It was a fun and fresh attempt, he said. It is the Top Model that had to act four different characters in a short period of time.Persona is Lee Ji-euns first film, and the first production of four unique directors and cultural planner Yoon Jong Shin representing Chungmuro.It will be released on April 5th as an omnibus work consisting of Love Set, Long Not Loose, Kiss Sins and Walking at Night.

'Persona' IU reveals how she first took the movie

Actor Lee Ji-eun (IU), Yoon Jong Shin, Lee Kyung Mi, director Lim Pil Sung, director Jeon Go-woon and director Kim Jong-kwan attended the Netflix original film "Persona" production meeting held at the Conrad Hotel in Yeouido, Seoul on the morning of the 27th.

The IU said: "It's still a bit of a shambles. It has been a long time since I took it, but I wanted to take a long time for the movie to take a long time, but I want to see it soon because I have a production report. "

"First of all, it was amazing that I liked and watched all four movies," IU said of his work with four directors. I have a strangeness, but I thought it was already good because I could talk about me easily. It was a fun and fresh attempt, "he said." It is the Top Model that had to act four different Characters in a short period of time.

'Persona' is Lee Ji-eun's first film, and the first production of four unique directors and cultural planner Yoon Jong Shin representing Chungmuro. It will be released on April 5th as an omnibus work consisting of 'Love Set', 'Long Not Loose', 'Kiss Sins' and 'Walking at Night'.