Song Hye-kyo, still innocent...the side of the picture is also 'perfect'

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her innocent beauty.Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled Working with youke (working with Yusuke).The photo shows Song Hye-kyo and Japanese make-up artist Yusuke together. Song Hye-kyo captures the eye with her beauty even though she is dressed modestly.The netizens who watched this responded such as I am so tired, My face is preservative and I am pretty even if I do not decorate.On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the cable channel tvN drama Boyfriend which last January.

Actor Song Hye-kyo showed off her innocent beauty.

Song Hye-kyo posted a picture on his instagram on the 7th with an article entitled "Working with youke" (working with Yusuke).

The photo shows Song Hye-kyo and Japanese make-up artist Yusuke together. Song Hye-kyo captures the eye with her beauty even though she is dressed modestly.

The netizens who watched this responded such as "I am so tired", "My face is preservative" and "I am pretty even if I do not decorate".

On the other hand, Song Hye-kyo appeared in the cable channel tvN drama 'Boyfriend' which last January.