'Witness' Lee Han director "Kim Hyung Gi looking at Jung Woo-sung eyes"

The film Witness (Director Lee Han) production briefing session was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th.The event was attended by Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han.Witness is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, as he meets Jim Hyang Gi, the only witness to the scene of the incident.Lee said, I had a lot of happiness while working with actors. Then, Kim Hyang Gi is sick in Witness.At that time, Kim Hyang Gi looked good. When I saw Jung Woo-sungs eyes, I was unwittingly upset; I was teased a lot, Lee said.Meanwhile, Witness is scheduled to open in February.

The film "Witness (Director Lee Han)" production briefing session was held at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Gwangjin-gu, Seoul on the morning of the 10th. The event was attended by Jung Woo-sung, Kim Hyang Gi and Lee Han.

"Witness" is a film about a lawyer Sun Ho (Jung Woo-sung), who has to prove the innocence of a possible murder suspect, as he meets Jim Hyang Gi, the only witness to the scene of the incident.

Lee said, "I had a lot of happiness while working with actors." Then, "Kim Hyang Gi is sick in 'Witness'. At that time, Kim Hyang Gi looked good. "

"When I saw Jung Woo-sung's eyes, I was unwittingly upset; I was teased a lot," Lee said.

Meanwhile, 'Witness' is scheduled to open in February.