"I met with Son Ye-jin in United States of America, but I was not enthusiastic."

Actor Hyun Bin denied a romance rumor with Son Ye-jin.Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are not lovers, said an official from VAST Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company.Earlier, the two were captured at a Mart in United States of America LA and once again caught on fire in the romance rumor.I met and contacted each other knowing that they were staying in United States of America. I am not in a relationship, but in a close relationship.I had friends with me, she explained.Before the photo was released, two peoples United States of America Travel became a hot topic on the 10th.At that time, each agency said it was unfounded.Son Ye-jins agency said: Son Ye-jin went to Travel personally.I often travel to Travel, he said, and the company of Hyun Bin also said, I left for overseas schedule after shooting Memories of Alhambra Palace .But the accompanying Travel with Son Ye-jin is not true. The two men worked together last year with the movie Negotiations. At that time, they showed off their friendship by posting photos frequently on SNS while digesting promotional schedules such as stage greetings.

Actor Hyun Bin denied a romance rumor with Son Ye-jin.

"Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin are not lovers," said an official from VAST Entertainment, a subsidiary of the company.

Earlier, the two were captured at a Mart in United States of America LA and once again caught on fire in the romance rumor. "I met and contacted each other knowing that they were staying in United States of America. I am not in a relationship, but in a close relationship. I had friends with me," she explained.

Before the photo was released, two people's "United States of America Travel" became a hot topic on the 10th. At that time, each agency said it was "unfounded".

Son Ye-jin's agency said: "Son Ye-jin went to Travel personally. I often Travel to Travel, "he said, and the company of Hyun Bin also said," I left for overseas schedule after shooting" Memories of Alhambra Palace ". But the accompanying Travel with Son Ye-jin is not true. "

The two men worked together last year with the movie "Negotiations." At that time, they showed off their friendship by posting photos frequently on SNS while digesting promotional schedules such as stage greetings.