Wanna One, Confessions for the awards + Wannable "expect 11 people in the future"

Group Wanna One has expressed a fond heart to fan club Wannable at the 2019 Seoul Song Awards.Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Rai Kwan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin Young, and Ha Sung-woon) attended the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.The members who gave the awards on this day expressed their gratitude to the fans and said, I love the fans who will be together at the beginning of our time.Park Jihoon said, I always do my best. The members said, I do not know what to say to thank you.I hope you will expect 11 people who will work hard in the future. In the next order, I wanted to have it. I caught my eyes and ears with a charming and powerful charm through the stage.

Group Wanna One has expressed a fond heart to fan club Wannable at the 2019 Seoul Song Awards.

Wanna One (Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Dae-hwi, Kim Jae-hwan, Ong Sung-woo, Park Woo-jin, Rai Kwan-lin, Yoon Ji-sung, Hwang Min-hyun, Bae Jin Young, and Ha Sung-woon) attended the 28th High1 Seoul Song Awards at Gocheok Sky Dome in Guro-gu, Seoul on the afternoon of the 15th.

The members who gave the awards on this day expressed their gratitude to the fans and said, "I love the fans who will be together at the beginning of our time."

Park Jihoon said, "I always do my best." The members said, "I do not know what to say to thank you. I hope you will expect 11 people who will work hard in the future. "

In the next order, I wanted to have it. I caught my eyes and ears with a charming and powerful charm through the stage.